SportsWrath

Sooo Eli to the Jags?

BlueInCanada

They just benched Blake the Snake, any chance we could get Coughlin all riled up for his former QB to reunite with him on the team?

At this point a third round pick would be worth it, use that third round pick and throw it at Gruden for Carr?

Never gonna happen, but still, I'd like to see Coughlin and Eli reunited again on the football field.

Or maybe we just trade for Coughlin, can you trade front office staff?

Makes sense for both parties. We get back the third we wasted on our corner on IR.

I still don't like how they knew the kids knee was bum, but they still ended up drafting him.

Guess a move for the future years hopefully, supposed to be a pretty good corner.

I still don't like how they knew the kids knee was bum, but they still ended up drafting him.

Guess a move for the future years hopefully, supposed to be a pretty good corner.

Yeah if Beal was in the 2019 draft he's higher than a 3rd rounder. Only thing that sucks is they lose one year of his four year rookie deal

Thatd be pretty mean to do to him. Their O-line is an even bigger dumpster fire than the one he has to play behind now. Its so bad that they signed ereck flowers and started him...on purpose

this - and how would Eli solve anything for the Jags?

Yeah you'd have to get him to agree to it.

Apparently, the Jags' locker room is even more of a shit show than the Giants' one, so that might be a tough sell no matter how much sense the trade makes sense on it's face.

It's weird just when you think some shitter team is getting better, this type of stuff happens.

Setting aside TDs, Eli is quietly having his best statistical season ever.

Largely garbage time stats, but still a marked improvement over his garbage time stats from last season.

Out of curiosity earlier this week or last week I compared his stats to Alex Smith and they are virtually identical.