SportsWrath

Will Strahan Leave "FOX NFL Sunday"?

BleedinBlue

Strahan's popularity continues to grow. He's one of the favorites on "Fox NFL Sunday" and he has his own daily show with "Live With Kelly and Michael".

Now, he has signed a contract with ABC to co-host "Good Morning America". This has led to speculation that he will be forced to leave Fox NFL Sunday. But so far, Strahan says he will indeed stay with FOX, traveling back and from each weekend from New York to Los Angeles.

Love Mike, but I much prefer his appearances on Fox Sunday over the other stuff. I hope he keeps his feet in football, where I feel he shines the most in his new role as TV man.

Strahan is pretty lucky everyone remembers him as "happy go lucky" Mike, instead of earlier in his career when he was an asshole.

*I watch Kelly and Michael at the gym when I go in the mornings, btw*

Yeah I can feel him a little on that though...his first year was LT's last year along with Phil Simms...all of those first modern era great Giants...everyone expected him to shred offenses as LT did in his early to mid days single handed ...just wasn't going to happen. Then you had HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED at QB... literally suck out loud coaching in Handley and less than stellar coaching following that... I think it all jelled for him once Me Me Barber was exposed as a fake and shill. :P