SportsWrath

DeSean is a Redskin

Bigblue25

At least he's not a Cowboy. That would be just too insufferable to bear.

I think the Boys learned their lesson after signing T.O. and Pacman Jones.

I don't see the Redskins as major competition even with Jackson. They've got issues beyond having a big time WR.

I'm not ecstatic about having a locker room cancer on the team. It all looks good on paper though.

Pierre Garcon, big and fast caught more passes than any receiver last year.

Jackson, real fast and also good at intermediate routes.

Andre Roberts, nice slot receiver who can also play outside.

Jordan Reed, big and fast tight end

Alfred Morris, durable and bruising running back. If you leave 7 in the box he'll pile up yards with relative ease.

RGIII. Will have a full offseason and is injury free now.

One thing for sure is this will be a really fast offense with a good mix of size and speed.

Big question will be about the offensive line and if the players we got in the offseason are going to be any good. Having playmakers makes their job a bit easier though. The line is changing from being small and fast to beefier. Also brand new coach so how's that going to play out? Also you can almost bet that one or two of the above players will get injured so what about the depth.

I'd say this offense looks to have the potential to be a really good one but it all comes down to how they play together and having an annoying distraction on the team can really screw things up. At least he didn't get a ginormous contract. 3 years, 26 million. It's pretty big but not huge considering his skill set but the dude definitely has baggage.

I'm not ecstatic about having a locker room cancer on the team. It all looks good on paper though.

Alfred Morris, durable and bruising running back. If you leave 7 in the box he'll pile up yards with relative ease.

One thing for sure is this will be a really fast offense with a good mix of size and speed.

Big question will be about the offensive line and if the players we got in the offseason are going to be any good. Having playmakers makes their job a bit easier though. The line is changing from being small and fast to beefier. Also brand new coach so how's that going to play out? Also you can almost bet that one or two of the above players will get injured so what about the depth.

I'd say this offense looks to have the potential to be a really good one but it all comes down to how they play together and having an annoying distraction on the team can really screw things up. At least he didn't get a ginormous contract. 3 years, 26 million. It's pretty big but not huge considering his skill set but the dude definitely has baggage.

And no more Shanahanigans!

And no more Shanahanigans!

That's true. Shannahan is horrible dealing with troubled players. It ends up being the focus of everything. If he feels slighted or thinks someone is undermining his authority all of his energy goes towards making sure everyone knows he's in charge. He should be more like Parcells, call the guy a pussy and leave it at that. LOL

They need to be be cause their line isn't the best....

C. Wagon

From NFL.com on Jackson's fantasy value:

The 10th-rated receiver based on fantasy points last season, Jackson recorded career bests in receptions (82), yards (1,332) and points (187.40) as the first option in former coach Chip Kelly's offense. Now in Washington, he'll be hard pressed to duplicate those totals in a pass attack that also includes the likes of Pierre Garcon, Andre Roberts, Santana Moss and tight end Jordan Reed.

I would downgrade Jackson to WR3 level, while also knocking Garcon down a few pegs as well. After all, it's tough to envision a scenario where he would come close to the 182 targets he saw last season. Roberts is now all but undraftable outside of deeper leagues.

The big winner in this move, aside from Gruden, is Robert Griffin III.

A candidate to be a massive draft bargain coming off a disappointing 2013 campaign, RGIII now has a boatload of weapons in an offense that will throw the ball a ton. Remember, this system helped Andy Dalton finish fifth in fantasy points among quarterbacks last season. That's not a misprint ... just Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck scored more points.
I now expect Griffin III to be a top-10 fantasy lock at his position.

LINK