SportsWrath

Let me point out

Storm

Strictly from fantasy (statistical) output, Jones out produced Manning by over ten points in one game even with two fumbles. By that I mean Mannings production from week 1 AND 2. Jones tripled plus his week two performance. It was time.

If they play the Skins with Keenum starting, with injuries to guice and reed, I dont see how the Giants lose. Theres no one on the offensive side of the ball for that team. Which begs the questions, if the Giants even up at 2-2, with a decent schedule, could they take sole possession of second in the division and force Important games against the eagles and cowboys? The season isnt over, folks. Dont forget, they get Tate back and that offense is far more dangerous with a yac guy like Tate.

Personally, I think theyll get destroyed by the bears. And I think youll see Jones-Haskins far earlier than anyone really anticipated. In fact Ill go out on a limb here and say, definitively, next week it will be Haskins against Jones.

If we had Odell - i could count atleast 5 passes that would have been caught

I personally dont think thats true at all. That assumes Beckham is the target on all 5? Maybe one or two. I didnt see many drops. Just a few mistimed plays and a couple rushed throws.

You guys wait, Tate, Shepard, and slayton is dangerous. Thats a trio that scares defenses. Especially with Engram.

Small sample size, but Slayton looked awesome. 3 catches for 82 yards, plus a critical downfield block that sprung the Engram TD.

Strictly from fantasy (statistical) output, Jones out produced Manning by over ten points in one game even with two fumbles. By that I mean Mannings production from week 1 AND 2. Jones tripled plus his week two performance. It was time.

You can't tell me Eli and Danny were getting the same plays called though. Eli was on a leash. I think Shurmur wanted to force the issue.

You can't tell me Eli and Danny were getting the same plays called though. Eli was on a leash. I think Shurmur wanted to force the issue.

Wouldnt that mean he was on a leash for two years now then? Its been the same offense and same playcall...

Wouldnt that mean he was on a leash for two years now then? Its been the same offense and same playcall...

I said this in a preseason thread but what I like about Jones is he's looking to make a play. His eyes are always down field and he is second read isnt a check down which Eli has done/been told to do to do these last few seasons.

I think it was way worse in the first two games this season.

As much as I want to agree, I think it's been the same play calling for the exception of the designed QB runs.

I mean look at the fourth down TD run by Jones, that play was never intended to be a scrambling play, yet Jones turns it into the game winning TD run.

Eli would of sent the ball into the endzone or at worse at some guy short of the markers.

That's what I see different between this offence with Jones, he's looking to make the play, Eli was just looking to keep the drive alive.

That's not a knock on Eli, that's what vet QBs do, they don't have the arm to force stuff into tight throwing lanes so they hit the safe pass.

I mean Eli's turnover rate has been great, but he's yards per pass attempt have been god awful.