SportsWrath

The Giants should provide the fans with a refund to those who bought Lavar Jerseys!

boohyah

Anyone who goes out and buys a jersey for a FA just brought in is a fucking moron and deserves to have lost their money. You never buy a jersey except for an established player.

Jesus, chill out will ya. It was just a bit of humor.

Anyone who goes out and buys a jersey for a FA just brought in is a fucking moron and deserves to have lost their money. You never buy a jersey except for an established player.

In case you have forgotten that in the NFL contracts are bought and sold, so no jersey is safe. :ph34r:

I'm not kidding. Last year they plugged the shit out of those on the team shop site. His jersey was for sale the afternoon after he signed.

I chose Osi over Lavar a few weeks ago. YESS!!!

I hope they don't cut Eli. Just got another one. :(

Yeah, now what the hell am I supposed to do with my Emmons jersey. :doh:

I'm not kidding. Last year they plugged the shit out of those on the team shop site. His jersey was for sale the afternoon after he signed.

well, I now have 2 Sehorns(gone), 2 Tiki's(gone), and 1 Stray(could possibly be gone). I guess I'm gonna have to get an Osi, but with my luck they'll trade him the minute I do.

well, I now have 2 Sehorns(gone), 2 Tiki's(gone), and 1 Stray(could possibly be gone). I guess I'm gonna have to get an Osi, but with my luck they'll trade him the minute I do.

I'll sell you an Eli jersey for $25. You know they're not trading Eli.

No kidding, i thought about buying a Lavar jearsey last year just to piss of my brother in law (redskins fan).

I'm with you on Eli, I've got 2 jersey's and a signed helmet. :brooding:

It's been said already, but you had to be crazy to buy an Arrington jersey in the first place (especially during his first season, in light of the way his contract was structured).

Understood, but who expected him goen after 1 year.

Then again, I believe Kurt Warner jerseys are still for sale.

well there is a poster on here with the name BIGBLUEARRINGTON how do you think he feels now????

what will his new name be???

NOBLUEARRINGTON ?

how about Reese's Pieces :clap:

Damn you beat me. I was waiting till the offseason was over to request a sig with all our FA signings and make it called "reeses pieces"