SportsWrath

Pretty amazing: AFC SB QBs since 2003

Treehugger

One of these things are not like the other. :laugh:

As for automatic playoffs moving out of the NFC East would help a lot.

Patriots:

Dolphins

Jets

Bills

Steelers:

Ravens

Bengals

Browns

Packers:

Lions

Vikings

Bears

I know that this subjective per year but most of those divisions only have one or 2 good teams with a guaranteed win team. The NFC East is one (if not the most) competitive division year in and year out. Checking into it (last decade) the NFC East is the second behind AFC North so Steelers are consistent but I'd imagine division is number 1 because the Bengals have been a real team of late.

One of these things are not like the other. :laugh:

As for automatic playoffs moving out of the NFC East would help a lot.

Patriots:

Dolphins

Jets

Bills

Steelers:

Ravens

Bengals

Browns

Packers:

Lions

Vikings

Bears

I know that this subjective per year but most of those divisions only have one or 2 good teams with a guaranteed win team. The NFC East is one (if not the most) competitive division year in and year out. Checking into it (last decade) the NFC East is the second behind AFC North so Steelers are consistent but I'd imagine division is number 1 because the Bengals have been a real team of late.

Division doesnt mean much when you consistently win 12 games a season.

The Giants in any other division would of still missed the playoffs those four years with the records they produced.

Oh and fun fact, there is a large group of people who believe that the NFL is now just the WWE.

Games are scripted, players are paid, etc, etc.

After the KC loss I was browsing their forums for the fuck of it, and surprisingly there is a massive amount of those type of people.

This picture would be great ammo for them.

Division doesn't mean much when you consistently win 12 games a season.

The Giants in any other division would of still missed the playoffs those four years with the records they produced.

If the Giants had the luxury of playing the Bills or Browns or Jaguars twice a year it would absolutely help. For number of teams in playoffs it's also the AFC North and NFC East 1 and 2 again. The NFC East is a grind.