SportsWrath

Schedule Leaking!

Gman329

This from CBSSports.com....

Thanks to WFAN radio on New York, we know that the Giants reportedly will open their season vs. the Lions on Monday Night Football on Sept. 8. The team also will play on national TV four other times, including the Monday game Nov. 3 vs. the Colts.

New York, via the NY Post, will play the Thursday night game Sept. 25 vs. the Redskins, and the Giants also have two Sunday night appointments: Oct. 12 vs. the Eagles and Nov. 23 vs. the Cowboys.

The team will have its bye week in Week 8.

yeah sunday afternoons suck when we aren't playing

Agreed.. but that's only if you sit on the couch waiting for our game to start... I decided to step out of the house late last season and looking at the bright side...at least you got sunday afternoon to enjoy elsewhere then watch the game at night..

haha well i still watch about 5-6 games on sunday afternoons, i just hate when the giants aren't part of that

Yea... and that's what drove me crazy... watching some other game that I really have no interest in... especially the Jets on CBS... I hate the jets and cbs... so instead of trying to watch I get out and enjoy life then come back and hope my Giants complete my weekend for me with a W.