SportsWrath

QB Hell

Virginia Giant

Avoid QB Hell  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How should the Giants handle the QB situation

• Trade up for Murray
    • Draft Haskins (possibly having to trade up a few spots)
    • Ride with Lulu
    • Trade for Rosen (17th pick)
    • Trade for another QB with extensive experience (Like Winston/Bridgewater)
    • Trade for a younger/less experienced QB (Beathard, Kizor)
    • Trade down in 2019 to trade up in 2020
    • Trade for another specific player (name them)

Why would he have first round pick value? Like trying to return a new car after a year and expecting the value to hold.

If there were enough demand. Look if the Giants want him, they shouldn't pussyfoot around. Give them the 2 and a 4. Lord knows we'd fuck up the 4 anyway.

Why would he have first round pick value? Like trying to return a new car after a year and expecting the value to hold.

This is my thought as well.

Even as a first round pick he was considered a bit of a stretch at where the Cardsinals grabbed him.

So the Giants think Rosen will have more success here.

Patriots and Chargers are supposed to be pretty involved as well.

One of the three offered a second round pick but the Cards turned it away supposedly.

The Cardinals would be idiots though to take anything less than a first, they have zero reason to trade Rosen, dude is on a rookie contract and can be the whipping boy behind that Oline while Murray gets a year of experience.

Trade Rosen after another year.

Patriots and Chargers are supposed to be pretty involved as well.

One of the three offered a second round pick but the Cards turned it away supposedly.

The Cardinals would be idiots though to take anything less than a first, they have zero reason to trade Rosen, dude is on a rookie contract and can be the whipping boy behind that Oline while Murray gets a year of experience.

Trade Rosen after another year.

And risk losing his current value?

And risk losing his current value?

The current value for him according to the Cards is a first round pick, that's the only value that should matter to them.

No team wants to do that?.oh well he's your starting QB.

Some QB needy team next year will trade for him instead.

The current value for him according to the Cards is a first round pick, that's the only value that should matter to them.

And have back to back first round QBs in your roster? That team has a lot of holes to fill.

They have no reason to make the trade today... but he will be traded before the draft starts if they really want Murry

his value isn't what they want for him, his value is what other teams are willing to pay.

some QB needy team will trade for him next year too, sure.... and if he's only worth a 2nd now, he'll probably only be worth a 3rd then.

If he was any good, why would they even want to move him? Something is rotten is Tuscon.

because they believe Kyler Murray is going to be an all time great.

Murray's interviews are brutal to watch.... as they say, the lights are on, but nobody is home. The most meaningful thought I've seen him share so far.... he really likes to match his shoe laces to his outfits.... That's a quarterback? LOL.... yeah, he's going to crash and burn.

If he was any good, why would they even want to move him? Something is rotten is Tuscon.

Well he did not have a good year obviously... with an offensive line that is even worse than the Giants. Then a new coaching staff is coming in, looking at a number one overall pic with a QB that they have a hard on for.

If the Giants can bring him in for a second round pic... let him hold the clip board for Eli for at least half a season I think it could workout for both Rosen and the Giants.

And have back to back first round QBs in your roster? That team has a lot of holes to fill.

They have no reason to make the trade today... but he will be traded before the draft starts if they really want Murry

Have two first round QBs on your roster isn't a bad thing lol

Rosen is on a rookie contract there is no risk to keeping him if the Cardinals feel like they don't want a second round pick for him.

his value isn't what they want for him, his value is what other teams are willing to pay.

some QB needy team will trade for him next year too, sure.... and if he's only worth a 2nd now, he'll probably only be worth a 3rd then.

Oh OK so we should of just traded OBJ for a third round pick some team was offering lol

Rosen is a first round QB with starting experience if Brissett(sp) can be traded to the Colts for a first round pick so can Rosen be traded for a first round pick to a QB needy team.

Imagine if the Patriots suddenly lose Brady? I'm sure the Pats would have zero issues shipping a first to the Cards for Rosen.

Or what about a team like Green Bay? Rodgers goes down the Cardinals could easily get a second or more from them for Rosen.

The Cards are in no rush to ship Rosen because there is no risk to keeping him on the team another year.

Have two first round QBs on your roster isn't a bad thing lol

Rosen is on a rookie contract there is no risk to keeping him if the Cardinals feel like they don't want a second round pick for him.

Right but they are giving up on a guaranteed starter for their team with an early second round pic, with the alternative keeping a guy who best case is going to sit on the bench all season and traded next year... for most likely a lesser pick

Right but they are giving up on a guaranteed starter for their team with an early second round pic, with the alternative keeping a guy who best case is going to sit on the bench all season and traded next year... for most likely a lesser pick

Who says Rosen sits? From everything I've read Murray is the least NFL ready QB in the draft.

They can easily trade Rosen to the team after the Draft as well, maybe for a 2020 first.

There is no risk if they don't feel like a second round pick isn't worth it for Rosen.

And I'm willing to bet they end up trading him to a team for a first round pick before it's all said and done.

Oh OK so we should of just traded OBJ for a third round pick some team was offering lol

huh? I thought the Giants got a 1st, 3rd, and a player?

Rosen is a first round QB with starting experience if Brissett(sp) can be traded to the Colts for a first round pick so can Rosen be traded for a first round pick to a QB needy team.

Well I thought that was a crazy haul for Brissett, but the big difference there is that Brissett played well. Rosen was on a shit team so I don't know who expected him to play well, but.... he didn't play well none the less, and spent a year getting his head bashed in, potentially screwing up the mental part of the game for the rest of his career. I think Rosen would have more value today had he sat the bench all 2018.

Imagine if the Patriots suddenly lose Brady? I'm sure the Pats would have zero issues shipping a first to the Cards for Rosen.

I'm sure they wouldn't! --- its the 32nd overall pick, about equal in value to our 2nd round pick. (I'd be down with trading our 2nd for Rosen too.)

The Cards are in no rush to ship Rosen because there is no risk to keeping him on the team another year.

of course there is. The longer he plays poorly for a shit team, the more his value depreciates.