SportsWrath

Jake Arrieta throws another no-no

Allstarjim

Pdub... Arrieta is just sick. The guy is on a ridiculous run. This season, he's pitched 31 innings, allowed 15 hits, 3 runs, and 26 K's in 4 starts, and he's 4-0.

I think your Cubs are taking the pennant this year, the Mets are just missing something, and David Wright kinda sucks.

Arrieta is just unreal right now.

I would not want to face that guy. He's on some kind of roll. I don't think the Mets were the only other contender. Dusty will keep the Nationals up there and the Dodgers look pretty good. But it's so early to talk about it.

He used to suck it up on the Orioles..had good stuff...was always touted highly. Couldn't put it together in the AL for the Orioles..found his groove in Chicago abd has become the best right hander in the nl..arguably all if baseball..for either handed starter

I think we'll see 5 or 6 no hitters in the NL this year. So many teams in rebuild, including the Reds.

I don't want to jinx it but Syndergaard is going real good right now too, and faces the Reds on Monday... twice in one week?

I don't want to jinx it but Syndergaard is going real good right now too, and faces the Reds on Monday... twice in one week?

Why not? Hey Lincecum made an extra 34 million by no hitting the Padres once a year.