SportsWrath

Hey JPP how about just STFU?

Nas

I turned the game off after the 1st last week... but honestly, JPP has looked pretty good every time I've seen him play. The sack numbers don't back that up, but he's been getting good pressure and is an absolute beast against the run.

Maybe we can re-sign him on the cheap in the offseason.

It seemed like most of McCoy's yards came off JPP's side. He was crap last week.

This to me is a complaint against Fewell....he overplays guys. In 2013, JPP was clearly not himself, and yet worked more snaps than any other lineman.

They need to rotate some guys into the lineup.

While most have disdain for Gilbride, I reserved mine for Fewel. I'd rather have a dominating defense than a dominant offense.. and Fewel is vanilla.

While most have disdain for Gilbride, I reserved mine for Fewel. I'd rather have a dominating defense than a dominant offense.. and Fewel is vanilla.

Very, not much pressure to disrupt things......something needs to change. This defense is so the SOS!

Agreed.....Fewell's defense is predicated upon turnovers.....he counts on a 4 man pass rush to generate sacks and defensive backs breaking on a ball to get an INT.

Very vanilla, very reactive....don't like it at all.

They're not. You just gotta show up to their game with a bully mentality and smack them in the jaw on ever play.

I think if we had our injured guys healthy and on the field for that game we walk off with the W. But it is what it is, and injuries are part of the game.

I think if we had our injured guys healthy and on the field for that game we walk off with the W. But it is what it is, and injuries are part of the game.

Yea but I think they had some starters out too. I think once you smack Kapernick a time or two, you can beat them...

Yea but I think they had some starters out too. I think once you smack Kapernick a time or two, you can beat them...

Starting line up against starting line up, we walk off with the W. I don't even think you'd need to get Kaep (I prefer to call him Jabbar like the character from Aladdin). When he hurries he makes mistakes. Put pressure on him and cover the receivers. Then you only have Gore pounding the run and he can't do that for 60 minutes at his age.

Starting line up against starting line up, we walk off with the W. I don't even think you'd need to get Kaep (I prefer to call him Jabbar like the character from Aladdin). When he hurries he makes mistakes. Put pressure on him and cover the receivers. Then you only have Gore pounding the run and he can't do that for 60 minutes at his age.

Hey if we'd scored 4 touchdowns we would've walked with a W too mmmkay? :D

Of course there's... last time we had that when John Fox was our DC... the O can suck camel balls but we just knew that John Fox would get us a 3 and out.

That was like 15 years ago dude. Things change. Seattle had a dominating defense, yeah. For one year. And they built it through the draft and hitting big in later rounds. We haven't been hitting it big in any round on defense so we have resolved to pick up other team's players. We do OK for what we have. The dline is talented but can't put it together game to game. The secondary is hit pretty hard with injuries.

Also, the game changes, this isn't the NFL of even the late 2000s. If it was, Jay Alford probably gets called for roughing the passer on Tom Brady.