SportsWrath

Hey JPP how about just STFU?

Nas

After their no- show last week, there should be zero talking. I don't need mr tired to me if it's a must win... And technically it isn't... We can be 3 and 5 and still No must win.... And while were at at, every game is a must win.

So if he labels the game a must win, does that mean he'll play harder? Does that mean last game wasn't a must win?

I wish the whole team had a gag order. Between Rolle and JPP, I wish they'd both just go away...but as much as the media is a draw for players to come to NY, it's just as much a curse and we fans can't have it both ways

This.

Sweet Lord I wish JPP would just shut the fuck up.

The more he talks, the less he plays.....seriously.

Well, to his credit, he specifically won't be going against the best LT in the NFL next Sunday. They have a pretty good one in Dallas, but not quite as good as Peters.

Well, to his credit, he specifically won't be going against the best LT in the NFL next Sunday. They have a pretty good one in Dallas, but not quite as good as Peters.

If only we could get him to go hard every snap, far too often he just sits back and waits to knock down a pass. I thought he did well against Peters though. Didn't get home, but probably should have drawn a couple holds. JPP isn't a good football player though. Great natural talent, but the man doesn't really understand the game.

Great natural talent, but the man doesn't really understand the game.

That was his MO coming out of college. Didn't stop Eagles fans from crying for 2 years how we could have drafted JPP instead of Brandon Graham (who actually had a sack on Sunday.) It's cool now tho, now they cry how we could have drafted Earl Thomas... always somebody.

That was his MO coming out of college. Didn't stop Eagles fans from crying for 2 years how we could have drafted JPP instead of Brandon Graham (who actually had a sack on Sunday.) It's cool now tho, now they cry how we could have drafted Earl Thomas... always somebody.

lol, he may ride the short bus, but I'd still take JPP over either Thomas or Graham.

lol, he may ride the short bus, but I'd still take JPP over either Thomas or Graham.

What irks me about JPP is he has the physical gift... but (at least how it appears to me) he doesn't put in the effor to improve and get in shape... he's often winded out there and he may play great for a game or 2 then vanish for no apparent reason... he's not a leader and this defense needs a leader who'd get in his (and other people's for that matter) faces and tell them to get it right... Fewel isn't that either.

What irks me about JPP is he has the physical gift... but (at least how it appears to me) he doesn't put in the effor to improve and get in shape... he's often winded out there and he may play great for a game or 2 then vanish for no apparent reason... he's not a leader and this defense needs a leader who'd get in his (and other people's for that matter) faces and tell them to get it right... Fewel isn't that either.

he's in good enough shape that I wouldn't say that to his face.

he's in good enough shape that I wouldn't say that to his face.

For a young man he huffs and puffs a lot and his disappearance is annoying... this guy has the potential to be a super star... but consistency is a factor in that and he lacks that. The idea is not to be "good enough"... well I guess that's my gripe against him.. it's like he lacks the motivation to be the best he can be.

When is a game a must not win.?

Seriously, the guy isnt the sharpest, but why are these things still reported. Journalism is so unbelievably shitty these days. Every week you get some reporter with his big headline. "Coughlin says team should play with more energy". Oh thank you mr reporter sir, now I know that the giants didnt play with eniugh energy at least 3 games this year. Fuck me!!!

When is a game a must not win.?

Seriously, the guy isnt the sharpest, but why are these things still reported. Journalism is so unbelievably shitty these days. Every week you get some reporter with his big headline. "Coughlin says team should play with more energy". Oh thank you mr reporter sir, now I know that the giants didnt play with eniugh energy at least 3 games this year. Fuck me!!!

Exactly...

For a young man he huffs and puffs a lot and his disappearance is annoying... this guy has the potential to be a super start... but consistency is a factor in that and he lacks that. The idea is not to be "good enough"... well I guess that's my gripe against him.. it's like he lacks the motivation to be the best he can be.

I know, and he also blatantly takes plays off.

I turned the game off after the 1st last week... but honestly, JPP has looked pretty good every time I've seen him play. The sack numbers don't back that up, but he's been getting good pressure and is an absolute beast against the run.

Maybe we can re-sign him on the cheap in the offseason.

For a young man he huffs and puffs a lot and his disappearance is annoying... this guy has the potential to be a super star... but consistency is a factor in that and he lacks that. The idea is not to be "good enough"... well I guess that's my gripe against him.. it's like he lacks the motivation to be the best he can be.

This to me is a complaint against Fewell....he overplays guys. In 2013, JPP was clearly not himself, and yet worked more snaps than any other lineman.

They need to rotate some guys into the lineup.