SportsWrath

Sunday night Giants vs. Eagles

Blindgreed1

Setting up to be the best NFL matchup of the season.

Could very well be a barn burner....I expect both offenses to roll....and it will be decided by turnovers, special teams, and some crazy motherfucking play.

I have been worried about McCoy in this game the last three games he has been in effective. he is bound to have a bounce back game. and I hope its not against us.

This. However, if our secondary can hold up against their receivers, allowing us to load up the box a little bit - I think it bodes well for bottling up McCoy.

Setting up to be the best NFL matchup of the season.

Could very well be a barn burner....I expect both offenses to roll....and it will be decided by turnovers, special teams, and some crazy motherfucking play.

Their offense has been doing nothing. It's time the golden horseshoe drops out of their ass Sunday

If we can win the next two, and go into the bye 5-2 overall and 3-0 in the division...with only home division games remaining...you'd have to consider our Giants as one of the biggest surprises of the season.

I think the base case scenario is the Giants split Dallas and the Eagles this year.

I can see the Giant's beating the Eagles but for some reason I cant see them beating the Cowboys, their running game is going off and Romo seems to have been pulling games out of his ass this year.

McCoy and Sproles out of the backfield concerns me. Giants D has not been able to cover RB's

I beg to differ... Our D has performed very well against the run and JW has been quite successful stopping speedsters.

I think the base case scenario is the Giants split Dallas and the Eagles this year.

I can see the Giant's beating the Eagles but for some reason I cant see them beating the Cowboys, their running game is going off and Romo seems to have been pulling games out of his ass this year.

Good... We got em where we want em.

I beg to differ... Our D has performed very well against the run and JW has been quite successful stopping speedsters.

I'm not worried so much about the ran as the pass.

The Giant's are bottom five in the league when it comes to defending the pass.

DRC and Mooky do their job, but we cant cover the slot, TE or RBs.

Yes against the run. I'm talking RB's catching passes out of the backfield, but to be fair that Smith TD was a broken play

I'm not worried so much about the ran as the pass.

The Giant's are bottom five in the league when it comes to defending the pass.

DRC and Mooky do their job, but we cant cover the slot, TE or RBs.

You think getting Beason back can remedy that?

That will change. Chip Kelly is no moron, his name "Chip" not withstanding.

i really didn't think so either but i'm starting to doubt the guy after sproles was such a huge part of their first two wins

Beason is not good in coverage. We need a FS and Slot CB. Losing Thurmond hurt

But we got Hosley back!!!!

I keed, I keed.

I think Beason in the middle will allow the other LBers to do the coverage thing. If anything, I think they need to make damn sure McCoy and Sproles are chipped heavily upon their release into their routes. Mug the shit out of them in the first 5 yards. Or, send so much pressure they're forced to stay in and block.

I have been worried about McCoy in this game the last three games he has been in effective. he is bound to have a bounce back game. and I hope its not against us.

McCoy and Sproles both ripped a few last Sunday. This was a direct result of Lane Johnson's return to the o-line. Whats impressed me over the last 3 games is that our defense is getting it done. Like Joe said... This shits about to get real.