SportsWrath

SW Giants road game

Nas

I maybe passing thru Gaineville that day. My buddy that I am going to the game with lives in Dunnellon. So I will probably go to his place then hop on over to Jax from there which puts us going thru Gainesville.

What Portia De Rossie said to Ellen Degeneres.

Well, I am a Viking fan...the thought of attending a NYG/JAX game is underwhelming. Though of course I'd love to see you goobers.

I'm not sure Chuck and MJ know this Giants Football forum exists (lol) but I will mention it to them.

Well, I am a Viking fan...the thought of attending a NYG/JAX game is underwhelming. Though of course I'd love to see you goobers.

I'm not sure Chuck and MJ know this Giants Football forum exists (lol) but I will mention it to them.

Lol I keep forgetting you're a vikes fan

• 1 month later...

Iowa crew .... Say something.

Sorry Prince....me and Mrs. Wagon are celebrating our 25th Anniversary this fall.....and I think I committed to a trip to Europe about 10 years ago if we made it to this milestone...apparently we did....so all my travel coin is going in that bucket this year.

Definitely in for a roadie in 2015.

C. Wagon

Sorry Prince....me and Mrs. Wagon are celebrating our 25th Anniversary this fall.....and I think I committed to a trip to Europe about 10 years ago if we made it to this milestone...apparently we did....so all my travel coin is going in that bucket this year.

Definitely in for a roadie in 2015.

C. Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

I was all in on the Jax game Nov 30th, was good to go, even a green light from the spousal unit. Now my sister is getting (re-)married on the 29th. Which means I will have family down for the weekend... meaning I am seriously screwed for the Sunday trip. It's not completely out of the question, but chances are much dimmer now and it sucks. Fuckin' family, what can you say?

I was all in on the Jax game Nov 30th, was good to go, even a green light from the spousal unit. Now my sister is getting (re-)married on the 29th. Which means I will have family down for the weekend... meaning I am seriously screwed for the Sunday trip. It's not completely out of the question, but chances are much dimmer now and it sucks. Fuckin' family, what can you say?

She needs to reschedule that wedding :rules:

Sorry to hear that Jim. It's what I love about my family I have spent many years training them. During Football season Giants games come first unless it is a life or death situation. Do not ask me to take part in any family things that would conflict with my watching or attending a Giants game. It has been the source of many arguments, but lately it never comes up they have finally accepted the fact that the answer will be no and do not even ask anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...