SportsWrath

Some posters on Giants.com that are worth recruiting

Money

A lot of good posters left giants.com and either resurfaced here or elsewhere. I still think deleting CE was the biggest mistake they could have made. They alienated some of their most loyal customers. The thing is, I actually stuck around after that and my account magically stopped working (every time I attempted to log-in, I got an "incorrect password" message). I believe I was unofficially banned.

Nonetheless, we are trying to build an excellent Giants Forum at this site, and the getting knowledgable, dedicated fans like yourself is a good start.

Talk on the Giants site sucks anymore. I rarely post anything over there anymore. I still read it pretty regulary hoping something of good value will show up but it never does.

Whoever started this site did a very good job.

Just so everyone knows, I am the best poster on this board.

I have proved Money wrong on several occasions.

I have defeated him in every single debate, flawlessly.

That is all.

Obviously we know each other. I have been wrong as well. For instance my insistance of having Wilson play FS. Obviously Wilson is our SS and Williams is on his way out. So can you get over the past and live in the present?

Obviously we know each other. I have been wrong as well. For instance my insistance of having Wilson play FS. Obviously Wilson is our SS and Williams is on his way out. So can you get over the past and live in the present?

Uh, I have no idea who you are. I think you got the wrong person.

Apology accepted. :)

Uh, I have no idea who you are. I think you got the wrong person.

Apology accepted. :)

Oh sorry. Me and money have gotten into it before. But that doesn't change the fact that he is knowledgable about football and the Giants. Everyone can't agree on everything. Thats the point of a message board.

Oh sorry. Me and money have gotten into it before. But that doesn't change the fact that he is knowledgable about football and the Giants. Everyone can't agree on everything. Thats the point of a message board.

<--was also on the gibril wilson at SS bandwagon. formerly mstrahan, we got into it, but glad to see ya here.

<--was also on the gibril wilson at SS bandwagon. formerly mstrahan, we got into it, but glad to see ya here.

Its not that i thought Gibril wouldn't be a great SS. It was more the fact that I didn't like Williams at FS. But now that Williams was hurt for the 3rd straight year and we can cut him this year with a cap savings I like Wilson at SS. And I look forward to improving the FS position either in Free agency or the draft.

I don't believe it. Peaceful co-existence between GiantsRevival and Money. Will wonders never cease?