SportsWrath

Some posters on Giants.com that are worth recruiting

Money

I recenty perused Giants.com to look for some posters who may fit in here. Since I do not have a working username at their board, I encourage anyone who still visits that site to PM any of the following posters:

Tucker65*

mdc1

92_Strahan*

Shockey+Manning=Shocking

brad

Kingpin3*

davmac2BB*

Don_Giant

Tommy_Ribs*

ParanoidAndroid*

WellDressedAmani

Boidsy

Strider*

Horseheads2000

usethe4sluke*

Giantsrevival*

Chopper

2Wills

* Indicates posters who I interacted with freqeuntly on Giants.com (under the username NYGMoney21).

If anyone decides to contact some of these guys, be sure to mention that Sportswrath.com is a refugee for people who used to post in the Current Events Forum and that we also have a growing Giants Forum that consists of a lot of knowledgable posters who left Giants.com. Feel free to drop my name if communicating with any of the people who I denoted with the '*' symbol.

I would love to help the recruiting effort on the GMB...but seeing as I was suspended without warning or explanation...I am in no position to help

BlueSunday :TD::chair:

lol...he suspended me for a year, but I just made a new user name :TU:

Speaking of new members, whatever happened to Wide Right? I thought he was an excellent poster with lots of insight to offer to the table. Hopefully he shows up soon.

I'll be looking for some relatively new members that look like they can help bring this board up. I like this bigblueuntili die fella...

Edited by gateb

Are you sure he's elite enough? :P

At this point, we need anyone who will speak their mind. More posters, more posts, more discussion. :TU:

Speaking of which, where have you been? I see you posting almost exclusively in the Politics forum. <_<

At this point, we need anyone who will speak their mind. More posters, more posts, more discussion. :TU:

Speaking of which, where have you been? I see you posting almost exclusively in the Politics forum. <_<

Money, everytime I look at your sig. I get sad :(

I recenty perused Giants.com to look for some posters who may fit in here. Since I do not have a working username at their board, I encourage anyone who still visits that site to PM any of the following posters:

Tucker65*

mdc1

92_Strahan*

Shockey+Manning=Shocking

brad

Kingpin3*

davmac2BB*

Don_Giant

Tommy_Ribs*

ParanoidAndroid*

WellDressedAmani

Boidsy

Strider*

Horseheads2000

usethe4sluke*

Giantsrevival*

Chopper

2Wills

* Indicates posters who I interacted with freqeuntly on Giants.com (under the username NYGMoney21).

If anyone decides to contact some of these guys, be sure to mention that Sportswrath.com is a refugee for people who used to post in the Current Events Forum and that we also have a growing Giants Forum that consists of a lot of knowledgable posters who left Giants.com. Feel free to drop my name if communicating with any of the people who I denoted with the '*' symbol.

Whats up money. Im here. I enjoyed your offseason plan and I mostly agree with it. I just recently posted my offseason plan on the Giants.com message board. I doubt I get as lucky as I was last offseason. By the way my plan is not nearly as in depth as yours mostly because I suck at typing and I lack the patience. By the way since you stopped posting on the other board it hasn't been as fun.

Whats up money. Im here. I enjoyed your offseason plan and I mostly agree with it. I just recently posted my offseason plan on the Giants.com message board. I doubt I get as lucky as I was last offseason. By the way my plan is not nearly as in depth as yours mostly because I suck at typing and I lack the patience. By the way since you stopped posting on the other board it hasn't been as fun.

hey welcome...good to see that you made your way over here :)

umm this section will flourish with more posters like yourself and I have been working hard to recruit through PM's...

there is a CE section here to

welcome :TU:

A lot of good posters left giants.com and either resurfaced here or elsewhere. I still think deleting CE was the biggest mistake they could have made. They alienated some of their most loyal customers. The thing is, I actually stuck around after that and my account magically stopped working (every time I attempted to log-in, I got an "incorrect password" message). I believe I was unofficially banned.

Nonetheless, we are trying to build an excellent Giants Forum at this site, and the getting knowledgable, dedicated fans like yourself is a good start.