SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Maclin is more of a catch and run receiver than you might think so hw might do ok with Alex Smith. Plus Reid was in Philly when they drafted him so I can see him getting a lot of balls.

Yeah I think he was one of the top WR's in the NFL in YAC in 2012. Then Kelly used him primarily has a vertical threat last year.

We're a bad match in that case. I'm all wide receivers, manning, gronk and latavius Murray who I'm so super duper high on that I bet him to win the rushing title. I'm just a total mark for Odell which is why I made you that offer

Eddie Lacy, I did alright with running backs. I think I might have even scored Jeremy Hill off waivers. My issue is that I have Maclin and Matthews right now as basically my top two receivers, which isn't bad, but I don't know how Maclin is going to be utilized...I always see KC as primarily a running team. And Roddy White is on the downside of his career and has had surgery on his elbow that might keep him out of the opener at least.

Maclin and Allen, you didn't keep Matthews.

I forgot I had the yahoo app. I think you can draft on that so I might be able to. I don't know for sure.

I just looked myself on the Yahoo app ,I can see the draft starts in less that 2 hours but I am also not sure I can do draft picks in app. I think I did do it one year though as we were walking through a mall. I will be at my sons Soccer cup game. I am going to have to go an set my pre draftpicks just incase I cant make it