SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys

BronxRik

I dont think Sullivan is the guy going forward..... although there are so many new people on the team what can you call but basic play? still not feeling it though.

To be fair I think him and Spags are gone.

Whoever the next HC/GM combo is, they are gong to bring in the FO staff and coaches that they want.

I dont think Sullivan is the guy going forward..... although there are so many new people on the team what can you call but basic play? still not feeling it though.

They should all be gone. We need a clean slate and shouldnt make the same mistake we made two years ago

The only thing that Davis said all day that made any sense.

"The Giants were ready, they just dont have the talent"

All this talk about how the new GM is gonna be a few pieces away, it's gonna be a rude awakening when he cleans house of all these contracts and players.

Manning putting up a whopping 10 points on offense. Nice work, guy who won a Super Bowl 6 years ago.

WTF DID YOU EXPECT? 1 WR that we have had from week 1who has missed time in the middle, 1 good TE and a no name OL that has one starer named Flowers that has started since week 1 come on storm your better than this.

WTF DID YOU EXPECT? 1 WR that we have had from week 1who has missed time in the middle, 1 good TE and a no name OL that has one starer named Flowers that has started since week 1 come on storm your better than this.

To be fair I didn't think the lack of talent hurt Eli or the offense, we had drives going, and surprisingly the run game was moving the chains.

Just for some reason Sully decided to start getting cute, fucking WR reserve making a 2nd what whatever into a third and long, multiple WR screens that werent working.

Not to mention everyone decided that they didnt need to catch the football today.

I thought Eli was great today.

Granted, I'm grading on a curve, but he made solid throws, was moving well.

Reminded me of watching his dad. Only guy worth a damn on a shit team.