SportsWrath

Fire watch.

Lughead

Lot of injury blaming

I feel Odell going down does not mean the team loses all the time. They need to step up, no fucking excuses. One wide receiver down does not excuse shit. The o-line was awful and these receivers, because they are not Odell should not be giving up...they are getting paid as #2s and #3s.

I feel Odell going down does not mean the team loses all the time. They need to step up, no fucking excuses. One wide receiver down does not excuse shit. The o-line was awful and these receivers, because they are not Odell should not be giving up...they are getting paid as #2s and #3s.

Well...the vast majority of the team is on IR now; the most in the NFL again. What can't be excused is the 0-4 start with the majority of the starters. The offense has been broken for a while now. If I am Spagnuolo I'd re-instate Eli and let him run whatever system he feels comfortable with and ride or die with him. Spagnuolo is in an impossible situation so may as well have some fun.

Well...the vast majority of the team is on IR now; the most in the NFL again. What can't be excused is the 0-4 start with the majority of the starters. The offense has been broken for a while now. If I am Spagnuolo I'd re-instate Eli and let him run whatever system he feels comfortable with and ride or die with him. Spagnuolo is in an impossible situation so may as well have some fun.

I'd like to see Webb get some playing time as well.

I think most agree that Webb needs to see the field in real time before the draft.

The more I think about it though...I think we're taking a QB regardless so it's likely a moot point. Worst case scenario, Eli plays another year and we have both Webb and the 1st rounder battling it out for the starter spot a year from now. With that said, if Webb turns out to be the guy, having used this pick on a stud OT would've been nice instead of another QB to get buried on the depth chart.

I imagine Spags was just told to go out there with a team that looks like it gives a fuck.

These last five weeks the team just looks like it doesn't care at all anymore.

If Spags can get these guys to play hard regardless of winning or losing, his name may be up for the HC spot or at least be retained as DC.