SportsWrath

Wow manning benched

Herc

I said it when they picked him, and I'll stand by it until he's traded away......Davis Webb is not the NY Giants Franchise QB of the future. He was never going to be.

I happened to think the opposite... from the day I predicted we'd pick him.

AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

WHAT a fucking joke of an organization.

This is beyond pathetic in all realms of possibility and I'm honestly sick at the thought of this.

I hope to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky, Eli asks for a trade and goes on to win a SB with an organization with some more class, while the Giants can continue a trend of 4-12 seasons.

I'm not watching a single game the rest of the year, maybe just highlight reels.

I'll come back to watching when that cock sucker of an owner does something to show he wants to win games.

I happened to think the opposite... from the day I predicted we'd pick him.

Whoever comes in as HC is going to determine Webbs fate.

He was a Benny pick, through and through.

There is no way that a new HC is going to hinge on what they will do with Webb, so he'll either be camp fodder or a player the new HC wants.

I'm going to call it now, no HC is going to want a guy they had no way of scouting coming into a new team.

Webb is basically as good as gone as soon as MacAttack is out the door.

Whoever comes in as HC is going to determine Webbs fate.

He was a Benny pick, through and through.

There is no way that a new HC is going to hinge on what they will do with Webb, so he'll either be camp fodder or a player the new HC wants.

I'm going to call it now, no HC is going to want a guy they had no way of scouting coming into a new team.

Webb is basically as good as gone as soon as MacAttack is out the door.

Look at Pederson and Wentz. Agree 100%

JUST FUCKING DISGRACEFUL

Ownership hasn't made a single move all season but benching Manning is somehow their decision?

This bullshit started at Jerry Reese and worked its way down. Jerry is sadly mistaken if he thinks this will save his job, he already lost it.

JUST FUCKING DISGRACEFUL

Ownership hasn't made a single move all season but benching Manning is somehow their decision?

This bullshit started at Jerry Reese and worked its way down. Jerry is sadly mistaken if he thinks this will save his job, he already lost it.

THIS MAN GETS IT

Jesus tap dancing christ this is the type of shit that makes fans burn their fucking jerseys.

Seriously I'm done with this shit fest of a fucking team until they show me they can be a real football organization.

Not watching one more game, not buying one more jersery, hat, whatever.

Not a single fucking thing from me.

I can take a 4-12 season before Eli because they were atleast trying.

I can't take an ownership who simply dont give a flying fuck.

Everyone has wanted to see Webb. And no one wanted to see Manning pulverized. Manning didnt want to come in and play for half a game and let one of those guys relieve him. Hes absolutely right, too. How can fairly assess anyone at the quarterback position without seeing them actually try to win a game? You guys are pretty funny with the indignation, though. It was Manning that didnt want to start and give way for someone else.

This is the NFL, Manning cant move and has no pocket presence or touch anymore.

Right. I forgot; Giants fans are supposed to just remember that one time, almost 10 years ago, now.

Remember all those times when a NFL team benched their starting QB of 14 years in the middle of a season, just to turn it all around.

Oh right I cant.

Teams like the Browns do this.

Not the Giants....well not till now.

Everyone has wanted to see Webb. And no one wanted to see Manning pulverized. Manning didnt want to come in and play for half a game and let one of those guys relieve him. Hes absolutely right, too. How can fairly assess anyone at the quarterback position without seeing them actually try to win a game? You guys are pretty funny with the indignation, though. It was Manning that didnt want to start and give way for someone else.

Because we all know Manning was gonna be the guy to stand up and stomp his feet and make a deal out of it.

Instead of being the class act leader he has been his entire career.

I mean why stop at Manning?

Bench every single perceived starter till next season, why risk the injury and lets see what the practice squad can do.