SportsWrath

Darnold vs Rosen

Bigblue25

Condensed version

Most believe Darnold wants to stay in school like Luck/Leinart. Darnold doesnt want to go to Cleveland, but suppose could pull an Eli and force a trade. Seems even in 2019 the Browns will still have the 1st pick so it doesnt matter. Darnold is third for me this year, but would probably be one in 2019 would compete with Drew Lock(Mizzou) for top QB in 2019 if both stay

Reese was there to scout and Ross has already scouted Rosen, but who knows if either are here by April. Either way new GM/coach will want their own QB

Personally I am very intrigued by Lamar Jackson

For those that want straight highlights

Rosen looks like a carbon copy of Peyton Manning. Just in terms of his mechanics, body language, etc. Very pretty ball, but not sure I've seen the kind of arm strength that would get me excited at the very top of the draft.

Darnold, I'm not sure what to make of him. Very, very raw. He made a couple WOW throws last night, but he's obviously not carrying that team the same way Rosen is (UCLA looks like it wouldn't win a game without him).

I think if I'm the GM, I'm scared off by Darnold's lack of experience. And he has one of those dickhead faces too. He very clearly thinks of himself as The Shit. I'm getting a Ryan Leaf feeling from that guy.

College QBs are hard to evaluate for the NFL...I'm not a college guy whatsoever, but it seems like these QBs are products are the best schools or teams..best players on their teams. So its hard to say how good they truly are. We might have the best pro qb in Webb for all we know.

Peyton Manning's, Eli Manning's, went and goffs are rare first round , first five picks, nfl franchise qbs.

I'd be Leary of the big recruit school QBs..their entire teams are stacked.. making the qb look better than they really are.

Tennessee with Peyton was all him..same goes for Eli at ole Miss.

I don't like usc, Florida, Ohio ect QBs..I'd do pretty good as the qb in those programs..and I've never thrown a football more than 20 yards in my life

Rosen looks like a carbon copy of Peyton Manning. Just in terms of his mechanics, body language, etc. Very pretty ball, but not sure I've seen the kind of arm strength that would get me excited at the very top of the draft.

Darnold, I'm not sure what to make of him. Very, very raw. He made a couple WOW throws last night, but he's obviously not carrying that team the same way Rosen is (UCLA looks like it wouldn't win a game without him).

I think if I'm the GM, I'm scared off by Darnold's lack of experience. And he has one of those dickhead faces too. He very clearly thinks of himself as The Shit. I'm getting a Ryan Leaf feeling from that guy.

Funny thing is most feel that way about Rosen and Darnold is the nice kid. Rosen has done some assholeish stuff

Funny thing is most feel that way about Rosen and Darnold is the nice kid. Rosen has done some assholeish stuff

like what?

The 'hot tub' fiasco, for starters.

Rosen has a very bad reputation off the field. Not really for criminal stuff, just for being a dick.

So does Peyton Manning, so that doesn't necessarily scare me off so long as his work ethic is all there.

The 'hot tub' fiasco, for starters.

Rosen has a very bad reputation off the field. Not really for criminal stuff, just for being a dick.

So does Peyton Manning, so that doesn't necessarily scare me off so long as his work ethic is all there.

an inflatable hot tub in his room? I thought it was mark chmura style hot tub fiasco!

we're not going to get many eli manning personalities. aaron rodgers is a major ass.

an inflatable hot tub in his room? I thought it was mark chmura style hot tub fiasco!

we're not going to get many eli manning personalities. aaron rodgers is a major ass.

ha, I don't know anything about it really, but for some reason that sure hit a chord with a lot of people.

Eli is one of a kind. We've been spoiled, I guess more often than not these guys are total dicks.

ha, I don't know anything about it really, but for some reason that sure hit a chord with a lot of people.

Eli is one of a kind. We've been spoiled, I guess more often than not these guys are total dicks.

Agreed - not many wildly talented little brothers in the shadow of a wildly talented older brother, both the product of wildly talented father who taught humility.

Why do I feel Eli is a major freak but does a great job at hiding it... All kidding aside though I think Eli is head and shoulders above anyone in the league in terms of class, work ethic, and attitude... as much heartburn as he's caused me throwing INTs, as much love I have for him as a person....