SportsWrath

Another disappointing season finally over

Allstarjim

This team is cursed. After we lose Ike Davis for most of the year, Wright for about half the season, a complete waste of a year for Santana... it sucks to be a Met fan. Now Jose is probably leaving. Probably the smart thing. At least he gave the Mets a batting title for the first time ever... big deal.

More evidence this team is cursed. JJ Putz, an absolute failure with the Mets, 45 saves and 2.17 ERA with 61 K's in 58 innings this year for the Diamondbacks. Thanks JJ!

Beltran gets traded at the deadline and still leads the team in RBI's for the year. Pathetic. Next year I will probably look at the collection of players and get excited again, saying "this is the year!" And they will commence to lose half the team to season ending injuries, and underperform yet again.

This team is cursed. After we lose Ike Davis for most of the year, Wright for about half the season, a complete waste of a year for Santana... it sucks to be a Met fan. Now Jose is probably leaving. Probably the smart thing. At least he gave the Mets a batting title for the first time ever... big deal.

More evidence this team is cursed. JJ Putz, an absolute failure with the Mets, 45 saves and 2.17 ERA with 61 K's in 58 innings this year for the Diamondbacks. Thanks JJ!

Beltran gets traded at the deadline and still leads the team in RBI's for the year. Pathetic. Next year I will probably look at the collection of players and get excited again, saying "this is the year!" And they will commence to lose half the team to season ending injuries, and underperform yet again.

Well i at least liked this team they never gave up and didnt play the poor me card like previous teams of the past...Bright future for the young mets we just need some damn pitching