SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, Game 4 ALDS

njsmalls

Please, don't.

As a matter of fact, all you Yankee fans should become Eagles, Skins, or Cowboys fans if they get in the playoffs.

Fuck you! What the fuck was that for? :furious: Go suck Wright's dick. David or Jaret (although David might like it more since you're acting like a bitch.)

Let's go Dodgers!

Trying to be nice and this is what I get. Fuck that.

Terrible. Terrible. God, it's the same story. I don't see them waking up. It seems the Yankees can't focus in the palyoffs. They never seem to have their "A" game. Everybody else is here to play ball why aren't they?

Fuck you! What the fuck was that for? :furious: Go suck Wright's dick. David or Jaret (although David might like it more since you're acting like a bitch.)

You Yankee fans are all the same, all high and mighty, we're the best, when you're winning, but when you're losing you lose your composure completely and go back to 26 times, your team sucks, Yanks still rule.

I LOVED watching you all pout last year and I'll love it more if it happens again. I hope this becomes a regular thing.

The curse of Aaron Boone.

This is getting very hard to watch, but he will be hit. It must be within the next two innings I don't want Joel to come in

The hits better come and we better suddenly (and uncharacteristically) have a BIG inning.

The hits better come and we better suddenly (and uncharacteristically) have a BIG inning.

My Main problem is that they are swining at bad pitches, they will start to hit him I mean I am getting down but part of me knows that they will hit

You Yankee fans are all the same, all high and mighty, we're the best, when you're winning, but when you're losing you lose your composure completely and go back to 26 times, your team sucks, Yanks still rule.

I LOVED watching you all pout last year and I'll love it more if it happens again. I hope this becomes a regular thing.

you sure are a classy man

My Main problem is that they are swining at bad pitches, they will start to hit him I mean I am getting down but part of me knows that they will hit

Jeter swung at a horrible pitch. They are pressing so much it's not funny.

and you Mets fans, all but few, you being one of them, are all the same. You have one good season and think you're God's gift to Earth. I liked it better hearing you guys cry and moan for 5 years. Good luck pal. I'll be rooting for your Mets, but i sure as fuck wont care when you get beat in NLCS with that pitching staff..ala Yanks pitching staff.

...and you Mets dingleberries aren't the same?

Don't give me this "little brother" bullshit. We're not supposed to feel good when were winning.

Yes we are the best (tied with the Mets) with the best record in the MLB at the end of the season. Now, our "Best Lineup Ever" is fucking up. The expectations were high and this team should be and can be playing better than this.

We are the best franchise ever and don't you dare take 26 world titles away from the Yankees. You know I can admit that we may not be the best at the moment.

and you Mets fans, all but few, you being one of them, are all the same. You have one good season and think you're God's gift to Earth. I liked it better hearing you guys cry and moan for 5 years. Good luck pal. I'll be rooting for your Mets, but i sure as fuck wont care when you get beat in NLCS with that pitching staff..ala Yanks pitching staff.

Game is not over so you are still rooting for the Yankees don't give up

you sure are a classy man

I havn't talked any trash against anyone this year, believe me, that wasn't any trash talk.

But if you are going to talk trash about my team and once your team is getting out of it you turn your back on your team and go toward the team you burned, I don't want you rooting for my team.

I havn't talked any trash against anyone this year, believe me, that wasn't any trash talk.

But if you are going to talk trash about my team and once your team is getting out of it you turn your back on your team and go toward the team you burned, I don't want you rooting for my team.

Nobody said shit about your team, asshole! You decided to post your bullshit in this thread before anyone said anything.

Go play on the highway, pal.

Why would I ever root for the Mets? I will always root for the Yankees no matter how bad it gets; and they are not out of this one