SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, ALDS Game 3

njsmalls

After all that. Inning. Ending. Double. Play. :TD: Fuuuuuuuuck.

The same shit. It was a nice season, the Boston Massacre was the highlight by far. :clap: Good luck in 2007 Yanks!

Way too early to throw in the towel. Even if they lose tonight, they'll still have a chance to bring the series back to N.Y. with Wang on the mound.

Rogers is doing well. Surprising. I thought for sure the Yankees were going to knock him silly, early.

See, this is same Yankee postseason as of late. Games/series we should win. We dont.

I just got that bad feeling, had all day, about this game. The chips started falling yesterday. We needed that win, and we didnt get it.

Rogers is doing well. Surprising. I thought for sure the Yankees were going to knock him silly, early.

We don't have an offense...or pitching...or defense...well the whole team dissapears during the postseason.

See, this is same Yankee postseason as of late. Games/series we should win. We dont.

I just got that bad feeling, had all day, about this game. The chips started falling yesterday. We needed that win, and we didnt get it.

I do think that people underestimated Detroit coming into this series. I mean, they did win 95 games. I'm not saying they'll win, but they are not going to roll over and die.

Way too early to throw in the towel. Even if they lose tonight, they'll still have a chance to bring the series back to N.Y. with Wang on the mound.

2004 ALCS (I hate to bring that up) 2005 ALDS...the Yanks don't do anything they should do as of late.

2004 ALCS (I hate to bring that up) 2005 ALDS...the Yanks don't do anything they should do as of late.

Well like I said, it's still early. You know the Yankees can unload a crooked number in an inning at any time.

Isn't this something?... A Met fan trying to lift YOUR (Yankee fans) spirits...... :confused: