SportsWrath

Don’t look now

Storm

But the Giants are a game out of first place in the NFC East. Long season, I know. And a tough test against Minnesota coming up but the bears just revealed the winning formula that the Giants have known for years make Cousins throw. The Giants have historically been good at that. Gotta come in looking to stop Dalvin Cook.

I still don't trust the defense at all.

However if they can beat the Vikings, and after the Pats game be at 3-3, the Lions and Cardinals are beatable.

The Lions look good, man! They should have won that game today. Still, the Vikings are clearly a better team right now. Itll be interesting to see how the Giants D plays. Theyre getting a pass rush now but I still dont see a lot of unique schemes or blitzes. Some teams just seem to blitz a heck of a lot more than we do. Jenkins played lights out but was guarding who, really? He will draw Diggs next week. And Cook is far, far superior to Adrian Peterson.

The Lions look good, man! They should have won that game today. Still, the Vikings are clearly a better team right now. Itll be interesting to see how the Giants D plays. Theyre getting a pass rush now but I still dont see a lot of unique schemes or blitzes. Some teams just seem to blitz a heck of a lot more than we do. Jenkins played lights out but was guarding who, really? He will draw Diggs next week. And Cook is far, far superior to Adrian Peterson.

It was nice to see the pass rush getting there with only 4, but still the 'Skins look worse than the Giants and going into this year I thought Miami would only be the other team holding that card.

Golden seems to be back into his form when he got 13 sacks in a year.

Baker didnt get abused today.

But like I said, it was the Redskins, like saying we beat up on a JV squad.

Getting Tate back is going to help and maybe just maybe Barkley proves he's super human and comes back by that four week mark.

Just fun seeing the Giants win, and seeing our future at the QB position look human for a game.