SportsWrath

Who do we bring in at RB ?

UK-Giantsfan

Yeah they elevated Hilliman. I think what we will see from the Giants at RB will be the majority of the work being done by Gallman with Hilliman being used alternatively. It should be an opportunity to get Penny on the field more but I don't believe that will happen. IMO it should be Gallman and Penny.

Giants losing: 10 carries, Giants winning: 15-20 carries.

Yeah they elevated Hilliman. I think what we will see from the Giants at RB will be the majority of the work being done by Gallman with Hilliman being used alternatively. It should be an opportunity to get Penny on the field more but I don't believe that will happen. IMO it should be Gallman and Penny.

I'd like to see some more plays for Penny as well.

For some reason I feel like he's the next John Kuhn from Green Bay.

A FB who can block/run/pass catch.

I feel like what we've seen from the TE position, the FB position is going to be the next influx at the talent level in the NFL soon.

I-formations where you have to worry about both backs either running or catching a pass.

Just another thing that defences would have to deal with in the ever growing talent levels in the skill positions in the offence.

Id like to see some passes tossed Pennys way; people are saying hes the best pass catching back next to Barkley.