SportsWrath

The totally unofficial gameday thread week 10

BlueInCanada

:giants: GO GMEN :giants:

It's going to be a total blowout for either team. The Gmen will be up by 50 at the half and put Eli back in to rest Jonsie. Or vice versa for the Jets.

Hopefully this is a game where Jones plays strong and builds up his confidence. The schedule is much easier down the stretch.

so at this point I'm not sure Bettcher survives the season. That was awful, Darnold had his choice of receivers on almost every drop back. That looked like a prevent D.

And I don't understand ever ignoring the QB on those read-options.... if the QB fakes running with the ball, he's a ball carrier and you can blow him the fuck up. It's so easy to take that out of the opposing teams' playbook... destroy the QB whether he has the ball or not.

so at this point I'm not sure Bettcher survives the season. That was awful, Darnold had his choice of receivers on almost every drop back. That looked like a prevent D.

And I don't understand ever ignoring the QB on those read-options.... if the QB fakes running with the ball, he's a ball carrier and you can blow him the fuck up. It's so easy to take that out of the opposing teams' playbook... destroy the QB whether he has the ball or not.

You can't blow up the QB on a handoff once the ball is out of his hands.

And we don't have anyone good enough to get there before the ball is handed off lol