SportsWrath

Enrgam

BlueInCanada

I'm of the mindset if taking best player available and filling in needs with fa.

That said, if the bpa is a te at the Giants spot, you should pick the next best player that isn't going to be blocked by last years emerging stud te.

Well they do pick BPA... and QBs tend to always be on top of that list and we are in need of one...

Well they do pick BPA... and QBs tend to always be on top of that list and we are in need of one...

I'm not opposed to taking a QB ... obviously the team didn't think it would be one of the worst teams in football this year so they took Webb last year. The Giants are looking awfully bad at drafting and evaluating.

I'm not holding my breath for anything

If Fumagalli is available when the Giants pick in the second round, Id love to see him in blue. Even with Evan Engram.

that's the second round...after the first round, it's bpa no matter who you have at the position.

Basically, if your first round pick from the previous year is a bust, you can take that position again in the first round if he is bpa. the only way I wouldn't take bpa in the first round is if we drafted a stud at the position the previous year

What offense are you guys watching, claiming the OL isn't a significant weakness?

This is how bad our front office is... the fan base is getting excited that instead of being dismal, we've worked up to being slightly below average on the OL. Reminds me a lot of the year everyone was giddy about JT Thomas and Jameel McClain... "Hey, at least it's not Mark Herzlich and Spencer Paysinger! These guys can almost hang in the NFL! "

Teams play with weaknesses on the offensive line. Not many teams hang a 2-9 record solely on it. Not many teams can even boast a 2-9 record. Mcadoo and Reese get the lionshare of blame. But you still have to have a QB that can make plays. We cant even make first downs.

This is how bad our front office is... the fan base is getting excited that instead of being dismal, we've worked up to being slightly below average on the OL. Reminds me a lot of the year everyone was giddy about JT Thomas and Jameel McClain... "Hey, at least it's not Mark Herzlich and Spencer Paysinger! These guys can almost hang in the NFL! "

When people say "Flowers is playing better" or "Wheeler looks okay" I look at that as an analogy to a perennial D student who, on one or two tests, scored a C -, therefore the parents shower them with praise and reward, lol