SportsWrath

Post-Game Talk... The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Blue Jeans

Man, David Wright seriously impresses me everytime I see him... his swing is perfect and he fields like a hawk... and this guysis young as hell... we need a long ass contract on him... if he ever leaves the Mets I'll be furious :furious:

I sat there freezing my ass off at Shea to watch Wagner look like Looper in the ninth inning, then that other clown came in and it got even worse. 4-0 Banister pitching a no hitter to total meltdown. :TD:

That Benson trade is looking worse and worse. We sent a #3 starter out for that 10th inning garbage and a guy that isn't even on the active roster. I questioned the trade when it happened, but i wanted to see what we got first. Can't figure out what Omar was thinkin on that one. :confused:

Man, David Wright seriously impresses me everytime I see him... his swing is perfect and he fields like a hawk... and this guysis young as hell... we need a long ass contract on him... if he ever leaves the Mets I'll be furious :furious:

He is so good. :worshippy:

Same as any other jersey would....

I've got a Wright t-shirt, but that's it.

My first real Mets jerey was a Matsui one :brooding:

:LMAO:

"I want a Beltran jersey... :ph34r:" lol, no I really want an authentic Wright jersey

We should be 4-0, but 3-1 is a good dtart aswell

Believe it or not, on average teams should lose 20 more games than they deserve. That's my estimation for that.

I bet a team wins 20 games that they shouldn't though.

Believe it or not, on average teams should lose 20 more games than they deserve. That's my estimation for that.

I bet a team wins 20 games that they shouldn't though.

lol...we'll have some good/bad calls before this season is said and done with... When and if we are in the playoffs we need to not become the Yanks and choke...it's still far away, but I expect alot from our team

lol...we'll have some good/bad calls before this season is said and done with... When and if we are in the playoffs we need to not become the Yanks and choke...it's still far away, but I expect alot from our team

Willis kicked ass, but in the end both Carlos's came through

I want a Wright jersey... how much do they go for?

My Wright replica costed $79, but I swear it is just like an authentic, sewn on letters and all... a real authentic Wright would cost like $200.

13-4........ Cant wait to play some teams other then the NATS..... lets get some validity.

They're already saying that the Mets are happy that they have not played anyone yet.