SportsWrath

Mets vs. Phillies

jranieli

This team has hitters?

You are correct about the pen, but why the fuck is Muniz in there a gew nights ago in a tie game?

Problem is this, Philly has too much offense for our shitty pen to deal with.

And a few nights back when Faliciano gave up the homer, why was not Schoenweis not in there? He has been pretty constant this year. There is just way to many holes on this team. I think the Phillies have been brought back to reality. The Mets score runs in bursts. One game they score 10 runs and then score a total of 5 runs in the next three games and those are the games when the pitches blow it.

And a few nights back when Faliciano gave up the homer, why was not Schoenweis not in there? He has been pretty constant this year. There is just way to many holes on this team. I think the Phillies have been brought back to reality. The Mets score runs in bursts. One game they score 10 runs and then score a total of 5 runs in the next three games and those are the games when the pitches blow it.

Mets enis way overworked we need these pitchers to start going 7 at lest 3 out of every 5 starts

Only a cramp. I am smart. I still don't understand how this team keeps getting dominated by Moyer. We are lucky to score three with the Howard error.

ths team is begging for a right handed hitting #5 hitter to play LF

you know like Alou was 10 years ago

Couldn't watch the game tonight (could only watch gamecast)... but I heard that Church left with dizziness again. Anyone know about this, or could elaborate?

I am not sure, still waiting for Manual's post game conference.

This is a game they usually lose. It was a big win and maybe they can build on it. How bad is Ryan Howard? Batting .224, 24hr, 76 rbi and 199 so. He does have one stolen base though. Can you imagine if he played at Shea or anywhere else that is not like a little league field?