SportsWrath

Jayron Hosely CB #36 3RD round pick in the 2012 Draft

osi724dasack

Man why are you guys still busting on Brandon Jacobs. He gave us his best seasons in the NFL for fuck sake. His knees will never be the same because everyone went to tackle him at his knees.

He ran hard and paid the price. Respect him you fucks.

Man why are you guys still busting on Brandon Jacobs. He gave us his best seasons in the NFL for fuck sake. His knees will never be the same because everyone went to tackle him at his knees.

I respect him, without his fourth and one conversion in the Superbowl, we dont have that first win over the 18-1 PattyPants.

Sure, we got his best years and even then he was never a reliable short-yardage back. Why the '9ers think that will suddenly change now I don't know.

Very cool. Especially (for me) the pathology end. We should make a science geek thread and talk more there so we don't de-rail this one.

No no... this is getting interesting.

You ain't de-railing anything. The only thing getting derailed is the Eagles' season :D

No no... this is getting interesting.

You ain't de-railing anything. The only thing getting derailed is the Eagles' season :D

:LMAO: I think we'll be just fine. But if you insist:

I am currently working with prostate cancer patients. We just got approval this year from the FDA to proceed with treatments of a radical new cell therapy. Bassically we extract the patients own white blood cells, treat them pharmaceutically to form a more powerful "super white cell" if you will and then transfuse the "super cells" back into the patient in order to fight the cancer cells. Pretty cool shit.

I am currently working with prostate cancer patients. We just got approval this year from the FDA to proceed with treatments of a radical new cell therapy. Bassically we extract the patients own white blood cells, treat them pharmaceutically to form a more powerful "super white cell" if you will and then transfuse the "super cells" back into the patient in order to fight the cancer cells. Pretty cool shit.

Are you keying the cells to detect cancer markers or just juicing them up in general?

Are you keying the cells to detect cancer markers or just juicing them up in general?

Just juicing due to timing requirements (which make no sense) by the FDA. I'm sure you already know that white cells go loking for trouble regardless, so we've seen a pretty impressive recovery ratio. Our trial started with "end stage patients only" and we had a 30 percent recovery/prolonged survival rate, which in turn got us the go ahead to begin marketing the therapy.

Just juicing due to timing requirements (which make no sense) by the FDA. I'm sure you already know that white cells go loking for trouble regardless, so we've seen a pretty impressive recovery ratio. Our trial started with "end stage patients only" and we had a 30 percent recovery/prolonged survival rate, which in turn got us the go ahead to begin marketing the therapy.

Awesome. Are you corporate or public research?

Awesome. Are you corporate or public research?

Corporate for this project, but I contract so I'm anybody's whore if the price is right :LMAO: You know how it goes, I'd like to have the equipment and freedom of public, but I got bills to pay and 2 kids to put through college.

Corporate for this project, but I contract so I'm anybody's whore if the price is right :LMAO: You know how it goes, I'd like to have the equipment and freedom of public, but I got bills to pay and 2 kids to put through college.

Too bad man...the corporates rip us off nine ways from Sunday...public money funds them...university research that is locked down to corporate masters and then the corporates attempt to patent and keep collaboration down... terrible. You should read http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Monopolies-Corporate-Itself-And-Consequences/dp/0385528922/ref=pd_sim_b_2 if you haven't already. Since the 80's the corps have basically shit canned the scientific research of yesteryear... :TD:

Too bad man...the corporates rip us off nine ways from Sunday...public money funds them...university research that is locked down to corporate masters and then the corporates attempt to patent and keep collaboration down... terrible. You should read http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_b_2 if you haven't already. Since the 80's the corps have basically shit canned the scientific research of yesteryear... :TD:

This corporation is a bit different. Biologic pharma is a different animal all together. Ancient equipment, we usually set up shop in University hospitals (however once in a while we get to use the good stuff depending on the attending), very little compensation, and tons of paperwork. The end result is the biggest payoff.

This corporation is a bit different. Biologic pharma is a different animal all together. Ancient equipment, we usually set up shop in University hospitals (however once in a while we get to use the good stuff depending on the attending), very little compensation, and tons of paperwork. The end result is the biggest payoff.

Kool man...so its more along the old model of research as opposed to the Weylan Utani style corps out there these days... :P

Very interesting. You know for an Eagle's fan... You're good.. yes you are

• 1 month later...

You fuckers are just into research. Dont call yourself scientists just yet :whistling: Give me something more technical before you go around handing stone tablets to people :)