SportsWrath

Ho hum!

Ditto

<_<

Truth be told, though, I would have put my money on the NL in this one. The Al had too many slumping players going in, specifically Tex and Halliday.

Play of the game: Went to Crawford for his leap over the fence to steal a hr. It was okay, but almost every fielder in the ML makes that catch. My choice would have been Michael Young's play on Plujol's zinger. That would have eaten up the best of them.

NL won't win until Ichiro retires.

I'll tell ya, I'm lovin' it. Back in the 70's and 80's, being the only Yankee fan, I took a beating from all the Giants, Mets, and Filly fans. What a pay back this would be.

I'll tell ya, I'm lovin' it. Back in the 70's and 80's, being the only Yankee fan, I took a beating from all the Giants, Mets, and Filly fans. What a pay back this would be.

yes, well our teams never win championships anymore so we have to look for alternative victories. :P

<_<

Truth be told, though, I would have put my money on the NL in this one. The Al had too many slumping players going in, specifically Tex and Halliday.

Play of the game: Went to Crawford for his leap over the fence to steal a hr. It was okay, but almost every fielder in the ML makes that catch. My choice would have been Michael Young's play on Plujol's zinger. That would have eaten up the best of them.

That was a great stab by Young, he's picked up on 3rd quickly. But he was out of position on Hamiltons throw, should have been on the other side of the bag and not let the runner between him and the ball.