SportsWrath

Salty 49er fan or is the NFL Rigged?

MikeGL

the bowman injury play was the worst. he clearly had the ball with nobody blocking the left sideline refs view of it. no idea how they blew that one

That play was brutal.

The Seahawks caught a ton of breaks in that 49er game.

yeah the poor guy blows out his knee and doesn't even get to keep the ball even though he clearly recovered it.

the seahawks have been media darlings for two years now. the announcers weren't even commenting on how bad the niners were being screwed. im not surprised at all

yeah the poor guy blows out his knee and doesn't even get to keep the ball even though he clearly recovered it.

the seahawks have been media darlings for two years now. the announcers weren't even commenting on how bad the niners were being screwed. im not surprised at all

I'm not going to call the Seahawks overrated, but they were lucky to get to the Super Bowl, and frankly, I think it was more the Broncos losing than the Seahawks winning.

Broncos blew that game.....they actually had the QB and the receivers to challenge the Seahawks corners....instead, they basically allowed the Seahawks to dictate how they were going to play offense.

The Seahawks have a great secondary, but they grab a shit ton.....only way you are going to get those calls is if the ball is heading there.

well it's just one of many examples of the refs blowing a call in favor of seattle. im not saying it's fixed or that they were influenced by the crowd but they did end up with a lot of breaks that game

I thought Bowman caught a break.