SportsWrath

So now what?

Sephiroth

I think we can get a 33% improvement this season provided that line stays healthy.

Hernandez should keeping improving,Solder just has to play at the level he played at in New England because that hasn't happened yet. Greco is okay but he's not going to get better. Chad Wheeler is borderline if he should even be in the league and the biggest error this summer was Omameh, who adds nothing and if nothing else he was supposed to be better in the run, but he 's the second coming of John Jerry. I don't see 33%, but Hernandez can establish himself as the cornerstone.

I think we can get a 33% improvement this season provided that line stays healthy.

Based on what? Omemeh was getting blown off the line play after play... our center was the back up to start the season... Solder has been trash... this is the worst line I can ever remember..

The offensive line is not a cohesive unit yet and we haven't seen them at the best individually. Very easy to just remember the last game played with the Giants getting beaten but there were games before this one. This is the same offensive line that did enough up front to give this team the opportunity to put 30 points on the board two weeks ago.

The offensive line is not a cohesive unit yet and we haven't seen them at the best individually. Very easy to just remember the last game played with the Giants getting beaten but there were games before this one. This is the same offensive line that did enough up front to give this team the opportunity to put 30 points on the board two weeks ago.

Youre cherry picking one game we scored above 30 and ignoring the 20+ we didnt...

Youre cherry picking one game we scored above 30 and ignoring the 20+ we didnt...

I'm not cherry picking and there has been improvement since the beginning of the season. I am ignoring last season because it was last season under a different GM, Head Coach, and players. We can nitpick all the way back to 1925 but what would be the point of that?

I'm not cherry picking and there has been improvement since the beginning of the season. I am ignoring last season because it was last season under a different GM, Head Coach, and players. We can nitpick all the way back to 1925 but what would be the point of that?

Because nothing on the team is the same except the quarterback and they still suck.

Mostly it's Same Circus, Different Clowns...

Exactly, lol

The only difference now is that Gettleman is more apt to churn the bottom roster JAGs. So yeah, everyone is new... That doesn't mean that everyone is improved.

A lot of the moves feel a little like taking a step back to take two steps forward. Dropping guys that have proven to be not good enough, then in their stead trying someone who turns out to be worse. It's a process though, it's how the occasional undrafted star breaks through.

Exactly, lol

The only difference now is that Gettleman is more apt to churn the bottom roster JAGs. So yeah, everyone is new... That doesn't mean that everyone is improved.

A lot of the moves feel a little like taking a step back to take two steps forward. Dropping guys that have proven to be not good enough, then in their stead trying someone who turns out to be worse. It's a process though, it's how the occasional undrafted star breaks through.

Yeah, but I have to admit early returns on this draft seem to be markedly improved over past ones.

For instance, we have two third-rounders that are contributing. I'm pretty sure Reese didn't have two third rounders that contributed in his entire tenure.

Yeah season isn't going well but they're still my team. What about you?

Not my quarterback, wasnt the past several seasons, either.

And yes, theyre my team. I think theyd be in a lot more games if they had a mobile quarterback. Not a running quarterback, just someone who isnt afraid to move around the pocket and break contain when needed rather than stumble around it.

Omameh to the bench. Greco to RG, Pulley to C.

Sounds like it's worth a shot.... Pulley has played well in the past, if he's back to what he used to be then this may be a clear improvement.

Already know Greco will give a more consistent effort than Omameh.

Pulley graded out as a bottom-5 center in the league last year. Kudos for giving this a shot, but we're likely to just see poor center play now, which is arguably worse than bad guard play.