SportsWrath

Eagles cut WR Reuben Randle

osi724dasack

All joking aside though, let's just think about this for a second.

A team that's making a serious push for Worst Team in the NFL this season, with what may be the worst WR corps in the league just cut a former Giants second rounder that somehow managed to hang around with the team for four years, and was probably the second best WR on the team for at least two of those years.

Just let that marinate for a bit.

A team that's making a serious push for Worst Team in the NFL this season, with what may be the worst WR corps in the league just cut a former Giants second rounder that somehow managed to hang around with the team for four years, and was probably the second best WR on the team for at least two of those years.

That the Giants wanted to see what they had in the guy before cutting a rookie contract lose?

The NFL is a fickle bitch.

Another Reese gem.....another reason why the Giants threw Coughlin under the bus.

The entire 2012 draft is now a complete wash. Every single player in that giants draft is out of the league, lol.

That's how you know a draft is bad. The guys don't stick even on other teams.

The entire 2012 draft is now a complete wash. Every single player in that giants draft is out of the league, lol.

That's how you know a draft is bad. The guys don't stick even on other teams.

You know I always find that strange that very dew drafted Giants players actually go on to do anything worth a damn after they are cut by the team.

Osi and Cofeild are two I can think of, Bradshaw has had some good games for the Colts, but really no one has gone on to be a "all pro" player.

I assume it's the same for other teams in the NFL but I just find it strange you never hear "This former Giant, now *insert team* is now lighting up the league with his play"

Yet the Patriots cant give away their players fast enough for draft picks.