SportsWrath

I don't know about any of you guys here

RandolphScott

But I am nervous as hell for tomorrows game, I've never been this nervous

before a game before.

I have done nothing all week but think of this game. I have been useless at work, been no help to my wife and have rocked my son to sleep this week by explaining to a 15 month old that consant pressure on a mobile QB is not enough, you have to have containment and when in a 2 deep aone you must....

ahh you get the point. 4:30pm Sunday cannot come fast enough.

I have done nothing all week but think of this game. I have been useless at work, been no help to my wife and have rocked my son to sleep this week by explaining to a 15 month old that consant pressure on a mobile QB is not enough, you have to have containment and when in a 2 deep aone you must....

me too. I couldn't wait for the game, now it's upon us and I am a nervous wreck. I am finding hard to even concentrate on these games being played today.

Totally, I've read every local New York and New Jersey newspaper

there is to read on the internet. Hell, I've even read what that moron

Michael Eisen writes. I've never been so pumped and nervous at the

same time.

Totally, I've read every local New York and New Jersey newspaper

there is to read on the internet. Hell, I've even read what that moron

Michael Eisen writes. I've never been so pumped and nervous at the

same time.

I have decided this week that I hate Evan Roberts and Craig Carton on WFAN and not because they whine, or the fact that they are jewish, they are Giant haters.

Man, what makes me nervous is that for all the talk about how well the Giants have played the last few weeks, whenever we've had a chance to prove ourselves against upper echelon teams, we've lost.

Twice to Dallas, once to Green Bay, and once to the Pats. A victory in any of those games would make me feel much better. :(

Man, what makes me nervous is that for all the talk about how well the Giants have played the last few weeks, whenever we've had a chance to prove ourselves against upper echelon teams, we've lost.

Twice to Dallas, once to Green Bay, and once to the Pats. A victory in any of those games would make me feel much better. :(

Well, we need to step up a play our best for the next 3 weeks in order to win it all. But I'm not nervous at all. We're suppose to lose this game. Hell, local Dallas radio station are already giving out free tickets to next week game against the Packers.

Well, we need to step up a play our best for the next 3 weeks in order to win it all. But I'm not nervous at all. We're suppose to lose this game. Hell, local Dallas radio station are already giving out free tickets to next week game against the Packers.

LOL Perfect :clap:

I'll be honest, I'm not in the least bit nervous. I think we're going to win tomorrow.

There's no pressure, we're not supposed to win, we're on the road, Dallas are so good. Blah, Blah, Blah

booyah is rrrrrr.... umm he's riiiiii.....he's not wrong.

as far as i'm concerned, this whole season is a blessing. i had low expectations going in and even lower the way we started out. But, we are peaking at the right time so sit back and enjoy the ride. regardless of the outcome, you'd have to label this a successful season.

Then there is this little charm...

---Dallas sports reporter---

10th time at Texas Stadium the charm for Favre?

6:35 PM Sat, Jan 12, 2008

Let's disrespect the Giants by looking ahead to next week's NFC championship game against the Packers.

You can't ask for a much better storyline than Brett Favre coming back to Texas Stadium to face the young gunslinger who grew up idolizing him. Favre is 0-9 at the house with a hole in the roof, including three playoff losses.

The Packers chances of winning strangely improved significantly when Favre was knocked out of the November game that ultimately determined homefield advantage in the NFC. You can relive his first eight trips to Texas Stadium here.

"I haven't won in Dallas," Favre said during a postgame interview on Fox. "There's always a first time, I hope."

IF the Giants win tommorow. This would be JUST as big (to me) as the victory in the 90's vs SF. That year the mghty 49ers were supposed to trounce us.....and we fuckin' knocked Montana silly, Roger Craig fumbled, and the Giants kicked a winning FG to seal it. I lost 17 pounds of water from sweating. I wanted that game BAD and got it!!!!

I would be PUMPED for monday IF the Giants beat these Cowboys. I could go to work and say to the 6 Cowboy fans "Hey, Cowboy Fan? We won Beeeotchh-h-h-h!!!"

IF the Giants win tommorow. This would be JUST as big (to me) as the victory in the 90's vs SF. That year the mghty 49ers were supposed to trounce us.....and we fuckin' knocked Montana silly, Roger Craig fumbled, and the Giants kicked a winning FG to seal it. I lost 17 pounds of water from sweating. I wanted that game BAD and got it!!!!

I would be PUMPED for monday IF the Giants beat these Cowboys. I could go to work and say to the 6 Cowboy fans "Hey, Cowboy Fan? We won Beeeotchh-h-h-h!!!"

YEAH YEAH! YOU ARE GETTING ME CRUNKED, RANDOFF!!!! IT'S GO TIME!!!

booyah is rrrrrr.... umm he's riiiiii.....he's not wrong.

as far as i'm concerned, this whole season is a blessing. i had low expectations going in and even lower the way we started out. But, we are peaking at the right time so sit back and enjoy the ride. regardless of the outcome, you'd have to label this a successful season.

See now, that's funny, you got me laughing on that one. So you see, you can be funny when you try.

But I am nervous as hell for tomorrows game, I've never been this nervous

before a game before.

Philippians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Bump!