SportsWrath

Great "Reese and Mac Adoo-doo Both Suck" article.

Sephiroth

Let's not forget, in 2006 and for the better part of 2007, most of us were calling for Coughin's head. "He's Bill Parcells without the charm!" "How can Eli throw 5 picks against the Vikings," etc.

We went 11-5 last season. While I echo many or your concerns, how about see what happens this year before we fire McAdoo? Coughlin had to make changes too; there's still time for Mac to do the same.

However, I'll never concede that Coughlin had a good conditioning program. Bottom-third every year he was here in injuries, historically bad the last three years. That's just not acceptable. The two Super Bowls were awesome; maybe they'd be four and he'd still have a job if a third of the team wasn't on IR every year.

Because the '2012 team was full of all perennial pros.

Blackburn was the starting MLB on that team.

Chase "Dont call me honky" Blackburn.

Blackburn did make one of the greatest interceptions I've ever seen from a linebacker though. Chasing Gronk down after getting beat down the field. Outjumping him on an underthrown ball with him draped all over his back.

Blackburn did make one of the greatest interceptions I've ever seen from a linebacker though. Chasing Gronk down after getting beat down the field. Outjumping him on an underthrown ball with him draped all over his back.

To be fair it was a hobbled Gronk who should of been on the sidelines instead of playing.

Let's not forget, in 2006 and for the better part of 2007, most of us were calling for Coughin's head. "He's Bill Parcells without the charm!" "How can Eli throw 5 picks against the Vikings," etc.

We went 11-5 last season. While I echo many or your concerns, how about see what happens this year before we fire McAdoo? Coughlin had to make changes too; there's still time for Mac to do the same.

However, I'll never concede that Coughlin had a good conditioning program. Bottom-third every year he was here in injuries, historically bad the last three years. That's just not acceptable. The two Super Bowls were awesome; maybe they'd be four and he'd still have a job if a third of the team wasn't on IR every year.

:LMAO: This coming from the author of this thread and the "Too Soon?" thread. :LMAO:

Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher

Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher Bill Cowher

B i l l C o w h e r