SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Dallas Cowboys - 2017 Season Opener

BronxRik

Don't be mad at me and The Eagles because your team sucked hippopotamus ass in one game.

It's was an awful ghastly abhorrent performance... but it's still only one vile appalling game.

(My goodness that OLine sucks garbage)

Look... I don't mean to laugh my ass off.

The Cowcraps aren't that good... The Vagiants just had a bad game.

The Vagiant offense can't be the hideously terrible smelling can of giraffe shit we saw last night.

Your eyes are lying to you... The Vagiants will bounce back and win this division.

:mellow:

:LMAO:

GO BIG BLUE... and take The Stinky Jets with you! :LMAO:

You are right BronxEagle - its just one game. But against a very average defense. Hence the worry.

I was kinda hoping theyd suit OBJ up as a decoy to toy with the D. But they didn't and well - its obvious they have absolutely nothing planned on offense without OBJ. Lets see how it goes next week. With OBJ this offense takes a diff dimension - as long as the OL can give Eli 3 sec at least.

I'm sorry, the more I see Roger Lewis catching passes, the more I say oh fuck me.

I thought Sheppard and Engram were decent tonight, for as bad as we played we gave up 19.

Flowers technique is fucking awful.

What did you catch on Flowers? I didn't focus in on him like I did in the preseason, but I didn't see him give up any pressure last night.

The Cowtits basically win because they control the clock with Zeke once they have a lead.

They weren't exactly killing The Vagiants D last night.

If The Vagiants could've put together 2 good drives... they win that game.

Problem is... the offensive line might not be able to put together a couple of long drives a game.

A front 7 like The Eagles will do a lot worse to The Vagiants than The Cowshits did.

They need to get their shit together.

^^^

yup, got some work to do up front.

But still, I am hearing about ten comments to the effect of 'they suck!' for every one comment that gets to exactly how they sucked. A lot of emotion still, and too little analysis. We all saw Jerry shit the bed on the stunt early in the game. There was a near sack when Hart got slightly beat around the edge - and it was only slightly, the DE went just a bit too deep and Eli was able to step up. Beyond that, I couldn't really separate out what was poor OL play and poor QB play, and/or an offense that was just not ready. I saw a few holes in the running game, some decent push in short yardage. I think contrary to popular opinion, it wasn't a total washout for the offensive line. I'm looking forward to some analysis from those who watch the game more closely and with less intoxication than myself.

As I said earlier in the game thread, I saw a lot of plays where there were like three receivers in the same place. And if that was by design, then McAdoo should be fired immediately.... but I would wager just about anything that it was more of a case of a young season in which the new players, such an Engram and Marshall, are not quite up to speed on where they're supposed to be.

Flowers technique is fucking awful.

Eww, there it is, just found the play you must be referring to, that sack in the red zone. If not others too, but that one stands out.

I don't like his lapses in concentration. Bad technique is bad enough, but this guy is fine for a bunch of plays, and then out of nowhere he does something that makes you wonder if he momentarily forgot how to play the game.