SportsWrath

Are they shitting us with Tom Brady’s paper cut?

fringe

Hated the way hackett called the game down the stretch. All the screens and underneath stuff that killed the pats defense in the first half disappeared.

Yup and the QB options disappeared. Put it all on Bortles shoulders

Good game, if Bortles can take a step forward holy fuck watch out, Jax might be a new contender in the AFC.

Can't be mad about the season as the Jags fan, I mean you are bottom feeder team since Coughlin left and now you were one game away from the big show.

Good game, if Bortles can take a step forward holy fuck watch out, Jax might be a new contender in the AFC.

Can't be mad about the season as the Jags fan, I mean you are bottom feeder team since Coughlin left and now you were one game away from the big show.

so you give Bortles 19 mill as opposed to going after Cousins or Alex Smith?

so you give Bortles 19 mill as opposed to going after Cousins or Alex Smith?

I don't think either of those guys are better than Bortles, probably the same level.

But they will all be paid like kings simply because there isnt anything better out there.

I guess Bortles has the opportunity to atleast keep getting better. Smith and Cousins have reached whatever level of QB play they are going to get too.

Then youd keep him. I think either of those guys probably win today. Given the same situation.

Hard to say.

Smith maybe.

Cousins I doubt it, guy is basically the same thing Bortles is without the mobility, which was shown this year.

It's funny how much Cousins has hurt his stock this year in FA with how bad he played, might not be so hard this year for the 'Skins to hold onto him after all.

Yeah, it was the knees. Best player in the draft, but for how long?

Honestly that's like saying, I wouldn't want Bo Jackson on my team because he will only be on it for four years.

You take players who will make your team better.

I'd gladly give Apple up for Myles Jack in a heart beat, even if Apple is on the team for 15 years and Jack is only it for 5.

Bortles gave his defense a ten point lead in the fourth. I dont see how cousins or smith wins that game. And Id rather just run it back with him on a one year deal rather committing multiple years to smith or cousins.

Honestly that's like saying, I wouldn't want Bo Jackson on my team because he will only be on it for four years.

You take players who will make your team better.

I'd gladly give Apple up for Myles Jack in a heart beat, even if Apple is on the team for 15 years and Jack is only it for 5.

15 years of Eli Apple, could you imagine...

Bortles gave his defense a ten point lead in the fourth. I dont see how cousins or smith wins that game. And Id rather just run it back with him on a one year deal rather committing multiple years to smith or cousins.

you know 10 points wasnt enough. When the game is on the QB shoulders, he doesnt come up big. They need to get better at QB, especially with a tougher schedule