SportsWrath

Giants vs Browns 2018 Preseason game day thread.

Lughead

I dont think he looks terrible . Just needs real time game play that he missed last year. and more time with the 1's and the 1's OL

He did hit some guys in the hands that were dropped. He throws a pretty ball but he does not look to be in any rhythm

Jenkins getting beat outside down the field by a slot receiver was alarming. But Landry is very talented and maybe hes good enough to excel on the outside

A slot WR?

Landry is a top 10 WR in the NFL, whos managed to do so with Tannahill(?) or whatever that bust of a QB is they have in Miami.

But Jenkins getting beat by speed is nothing new.

A slot WR?

Landry is a top 10 WR in the NFL, whos managed to do so with Tannahill(?) or whatever that bust of a QB is they have in Miami.

But Jenkins getting beat by speed is nothing new.

Top ten is extremely debatable but that aside, Welker was a top ten wr, but he was a slot receiver. He didnt line up on the outside and beat good corners down the field. One thing has nothing to do with the other. My statement was about his position and speciality skillset, not his talent. In Miami he caught 2 yard passes from a crap qb and made the yards himself. His avg yards traveled before the catch was historically low. Like I said it could just be the way they used him, but theres no track record for him doing what he did to jenkins

for me, the real take away from Webb's session was that the Giants backup WRs are god awful. There were a couple chicken shit plays from Khalif Raymond. I don't know what that last thing was, in the end zone where he 'lost track of the ball' - no, he lost track of the safety and short hopped/armed the catch.

Yeah mayfield looks legit. Only qb I got excited about before the draft and I think that 15 day 1 qbs in 18 years stat that everyone always brings up about the Browns is going to die with this guy

I'm losing so much faith in Eli. He throws some questionable shit. I understand he does that shit in pressure a lot, but I'd much rather see a younger QB who can move around the pocket a bit.