SportsWrath

Ggirl

feefifoefum

That may be true, xxi, but if that's the Met's thinking, why not have the surgery right now to remove the spurs?

there is no harm in waiting, why not, but my guess is he is done

did they remove Wrights brain t his week btw?

You know, I actually think the Mets pen wasn't that bad tonight. Brian Stokes was marvelous, and the combination of Sanchez and Feliciano only allowed 1 run this time. The hit by Bruntlett to score Werth really was a fluke. Ayala had him, the pitch was a pretty good pitch, although it drifted over the middle of the plate, it was low in the zone and Bruntlett was swinging late at it. Tough break for Ayala.

I think it's time for Ryan Church to regain his Mets hero status. He is the one guy I have a feeling about that can win this thing.

Ryan Churchs true ability will have to balance out, sadly like my old college coach use to say when a backup was playing well and it was time to sit down "son there are lots of outs now in that bat"

You know, I actually think the Mets pen wasn't that bad tonight. Brian Stokes was marvelous, and the combination of Sanchez and Feliciano only allowed 1 run this time. The hit by Bruntlett to score Werth really was a fluke. Ayala had him, the pitch was a pretty good pitch, although it drifted over the middle of the plate, it was low in the zone and Bruntlett was swinging late at it. Tough break for Ayala.

I would expect you to find a silver lining in this mess :P

Ryan Churchs true ability will have to balance out, sadly like my old college coach use to say when a backup was playing well and it was time to sit down "son there are lots of outs now in that bat"

OK xxi! No more jinxing for the rest of the night!

How Mets obsessed are you guys? Let me tell you how obsessed I am... I couldn't hold it any longer, so I unplugged my laptop and am now watching the game on the crapper. In fact, I think this is my first Sportswrath post EVER from the john. It's truly a momentous occasion for me.

Who are these guys? Coste, Bruntlett, Ruiz? Come on. Well, I knew this was a loss once they got that run home in the 9th. Time for these guys to understand they can't just put their bats away after the 5th inning. You got that, David Wright? Good news is that Johan is going tomorrow night, and he will be needed to go deep into the game because this bullpen can't afford much work tomorrow.

Secondly, phuck you, Phils phans (except you, Ggirl). We're still winning this division.