SportsWrath

Mets (22-20) vs. Braves (23-21)

RandolphScott

Its gonna be a long summer at Shea and get ugly.

I say we cut our losses ASAP because this team is not beating the Braves let alone the Phils.

Time to restock the minor league system and get ready to start play in that new park in 2009.

IMO everyone not named Wright and Santana and possibly Church(jury still out) should be on the block and that includes Mr Reyes. I have seen enough now, 78-82 since last June to realize this team is just not that good. The lack of talent caught up with them by the end of 2007 and they are clearly shell shocked by what occured. Sad that this is how it is, but I think even though its Memorial Day I can confidently say this teams 2008 is nothing more than a spinning wheel to nowhere.

Its gonna be a long summer at Shea and get ugly.

I say we cut our losses ASAP because this team is not beating the Braves let alone the Phils.

Time to restock the minor league system and get ready to start play in that new park in 2009.

IMO everyone not named Wright and Santana and possibly Church(jury still out) should be on the block and that includes Mr Reyes. I have seen enough now, 78-82 since last June to realize this team is just not that good. The lack of talent caught up with them by the end of 2007 and they are clearly shell shocked by what occured. Sad that this is how it is, but I think even though its Memorial Day I can confidently say this teams 2008 is nothing more than a spinning wheel to nowhere.

Mhmm. Except for Reyes... i dont think we can cut ties with him at this point. Other then that I agree it is much more important to get an infusion of young talent then stick around .500 and hope other teams play as average as us.