SportsWrath

WOOOO!!!!! Home Opener! Phillies @ Mets

Dragon

2-7 ... :LMAO:

It's okay.....I thought from the beginning of spring training, that the Mets would (and should) win the World Series this year.

Obviously, the Phillies pose no threat to that. :brooding:

It's okay.....I thought from the beginning of spring training, that the Mets would (and should) win the World Series this year.

Obviously, the Phillies pose no threat to that. :brooding:

The Phillies will turn it around. Howard and Utley are off to bad starts, and they do have good starting pitchers. It's way too early to count anyone out.

Except the Nationals.

It's the not the players and team I hate, it is just the Phillies organization I hate. Why would the fire Mark Bombard who was a coach last year who is the has the most minor league wins out of anyone as a head coach. I also have my reasons because of how they treated their former AAA team here from 1989-2006. Good luck in Allentown next year. I also don't think Charlie Manual was the best choice they made a few years back. The way it is going for the team, Manual might be gone very soon. Now who are they going to replace him with? My garbage comment, that was toward the organization. Not the city either, that is what Camden is for!

It's the not the players and team I hate, it is just the Phillies organization I hate. Why would the fire Mark Bombard who was a coach last year who is the has the most minor league wins out of anyone as a head coach. I also have my reasons because of how they treated their former AAA team here from 1989-2006. Good luck in Allentown next year. I also don't think Charlie Manual was the best choice they made a few years back. The way it is going for the team, Manual might be gone very soon. Now who are they going to replace him with? My garbage comment, that was toward the organization. Not the city either, that is what Camden is for!

Jim Fassel is still looking for a job....