SportsWrath

Steve Serby in the NY Post sees 2007 repeat

JackStroud

Giants riding their pass rush to the SB........hey after watching Sunday its very possible

Osi finally seems to have recovered from the knee surgery..........Tuck looks 100%.....Canty finally fulfilling his promise

When they are pummeling people the whole team rises up

this is supposed to be a forum.....speak your mind

one hates tiki they all hate tiki

someone see signs of Lombardi hope .......everyone rushes to tell Steve Serby hes off his rocker

enough already.........I get it.....your afraid to be hopefull .....to much chance for disappointment

thats life.....ups.....downs.......roll with it

Giants riding their pass rush to the SB........hey after watching Sunday its very possible

Osi finally seems to have recovered from the knee surgery..........Tuck looks 100%.....Canty finally fulfilling his promise

Premature ejaculation on the Post's and Jacks part

You guys crack me up

anyone says anything positive about the Giants your like a bunch of cackling complaining hens LOL

It isn't that. It's more the fact we're 2-2, our offense and special teams blow and our defense had one good game. It's just premature.

this is supposed to be a forum.....speak your mind

one hates tiki they all hate tiki

someone see signs of Lombardi hope .......everyone rushes to tell Steve Serby hes off his rocker

enough already.........I get it.....your afraid to be hopefull .....to much chance for disappointment

thats life.....ups.....downs.......roll with it

well you clearly believe you know whats in my mind already anyway.

Are you allergic to links, George Foreman?

Yes- I am beginning to think Canty, Tuck, Osi, possibly even this shadowy figure Rocky Bernard were all playing on nicked up legs last year

It take a season or two for serious injuries to fully heal......Osi, for instance, looks like his old speed demon self

Tuck is starting to dominate again after 1 yr of surgery recovery.....I like what I saw the other night.

I hope it continues.

As for the tipped balls and fumbles hopefully we got that out of our systems early and normalcy will return on those.

Special teams looked pretty good on kick coverage. This guy they brought in to return kicks is a dud. Were better off cutting him, bringing back Jay Alford and using some of our WRs and RBs to return kicks.

As for the kickers.....I dont even want to go there. Hopefully they will settle down.

Except that didn't happen. The D was great, the O was anemic and the Special Teams were the worst in the league.

HA HA HA...Sorry, Jack. I have watched 2 Giants games this season, including last Sunday night, and I see a team that will limp into Cowboys stadium in a few weeks with its entire season hanging in the balance. And then it will get ugly.

HA HA HA...Sorry, Jack. I have watched 2 Giants games this season, including last Sunday night, and I see a team that will limp into Cowboys stadium in a few weeks with its entire season hanging in the balance. And then it will get ugly.

That same Bear team beat the Cowboys.

O was fine in the 4th Qtr

Watch the whole game next time :smartass:

You mean the team that marched down the field and promptly turned it over? Or when Brandon Jacobs busted out like 40 yards against an already beaten Bears defense? Up until that point, the Bears defense had virtually held the Giants to 3 points the entire game defending half and less than half a field. The score should have been about a 70-3, not 17, but we can't score points and can't stop the mental mistakes (Bradshaw holding the ball like a loaf of bread, Jacobs afraid of getting hit and missing the handoff). Eli is playing pretty mediocre at the moment and our red zone offense sucks.

And Lawrence Tynes is still our field goal kicker.