SportsWrath

David Wilson to have neck surgery

Nas

Ben Tate I hear is a free agent and is not expected back with Houston given what they've committed to Foster...not to mention, Houston isn't very good and Tate may be looking at other opportunities...I'd not mind at all bringing him in to run with Andre Brown. Yeah, there's going to be a cost involved there, but saving money from releasing Snee, Baas, restructuring Manning, restructuring Rolle...I'm thinking they could make it work.

I'm glad Wilson is getting the surgery in January though...as opposed to say, July or August. Allows the team to evaluate him a bit afterwards before free agency starts in March, potentially making a move for Tate unneeded.

bad news

im rooting for the kid, i really thought we had a star.

I did too, coulda swore we had a stud RB for the future. But even when he ran healthy, I didint like his tap dancing and side to side running.I dont know what to make of this kid.

I did too, coulda swore we had a stud RB for the future. But even when he ran healthy, I didint like his tap dancing and side to side running.I dont know what to make of this kid.

Coaching... Right now our philosophy is to draft great talent and let them rot on the bench a few years till they're not as athletic anymore.. do let them see the field rarely but bench them for months the moment they make a mistake... that'll teach 'em.