SportsWrath

More Lavar updates

gateb

Guest Carbo
At least Shockey and Plax have a track record
And therein lies the problem: their track record. Dropped passes, jogging a route, running a wrong route, and throwing a hissy fit on the field and showing up their QB.

Arguing that Shockey is a liability is comical. The proponents of this view must not have paid close attention to the Howard Cross years: reliable, slow, mostly a blocker, not an offensive weapon.

Instead, the Faux four looks at the Shockey for his minimal, but critical mistakes. As if the glory years of the Giants didn't include Simms' passes being batted at the line, Joe Morris fumbling, or LT missing a tackle.

I've seen it all and now that the Faux Four post so often, now I've heard it all. Let's get rid of the most exciting and often productive player on our roster: a guy who led our team in receptions just a season or so ago.

It is proof that I can look at the color blue with some people and they're seeing something else entirely...it must ruin their Madden gaming.

Guest Carbo

Shockey has all the potential in the world. Problem is he'll never realize it due to his lack of heart and his selfish attitude. Combine that with his penchant for coming up short in pressure situations, and you should be able to understand the lack of love we hold for TO White.

Shockey has all the potential in the world. Problem is he'll never realize it due to his lack of heart and his selfish attitude. Combine that with his penchant for coming up short in pressure situations, and you should be able to understand the lack of love we hold for TO White.

Lack of heart? He's played through several injuries throughout his career just to help us get to the playoffs or in 2003 and 2004, make us play competitive and help out the others.

Come up short in pressure situations? Do you perhaps recall December 28th, 2002 when Shockey made a catch that tied the game that eventually got us into the playoffs? He wound up with 10 catches, 99 yards and 1 TD in the biggest game of the year with a turf toe injury.

Lack of heart? He's played through several injuries throughout his career just to help us get to the playoffs or in 2003 and 2004, make us play competitive and help out the others.

Come up short in pressure situations? Do you perhaps recall December 28th, 2002 when Shockey made a catch that tied the game that eventually got us into the playoffs? He wound up with 10 catches, 99 yards and 1 TD in the biggest game of the year with a turf toe injury.

Don't let facts get in the way of the FAG 4's hatred of Shockey, Plax and Eli. It's a waste of time and effort. Intelligent posters know their value to the team. The FAG 4, as usual, plead ignorance and bitter hatred.

Shockey: no heart, selfish, bad hands

All of this because he's played tough, no plays through injuries, and dropped only a couple of critical balls that would have helped us. Jeremy doesn't not play alone dipshits, your team puts you in position to win.

EA must puke when 3rd grade Madden franchise fags tell him what he should do with the team....

I'm further troubled by the prospect of these loud voice being able to vote before they're able to think...

lack of heart? LMAO!

Shockey may be selfish, and act like a toolbag at times but...lack of heart!?!?!? you seem to get dumber each day....

it's his heart that makes him look like a tool at times...

Do you dudes know anything about football!?!!??!?!?

Emotion is part of the game nostradumbass.

Can you imagine our team without the energy that comes from #80? I wouldn't want to imagine it and furthermore, I wish that TC would let him get stoked up again.

I think it brought the crowd alive and (clearly) we're not getting that type of crowd roar from our other TE.

Can you imagine our team without the energy that comes from #80? I wouldn't want to imagine it and furthermore, I wish that TC would let him get stoked up again.

I think it brought the crowd alive and (clearly) we're not getting that type of crowd roar from our other TE.

I would like that also, shockey getting hyped up, running around the side lines, would put the fag four in such a sexual frenzy that they would be unable to post for days.

wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Carbo

Don't all you Shockey apologists ever get tired of the same ol', same ol'? Talking about his toughness and his energy, etc? He's an overrated prima donna who has never, and will never, put the team above his own interests. But, I know, he does have lots of bling-bling and a really cool tattoo. . . :rolleyes:

Don't all you Shockey apologists ever get tired of the same ol', same ol'? Talking about his toughness and his energy, etc? He's an overrated prima donna who has never, and will never, put the team above his own interests. But, I know, he does have lots of bling-bling and a really cool tattoo. . . :rolleyes:

And you have shit for brains. Congrats on your new nickname. :clap:

who is apologizing for 80!?!? most member here agree that he should be here training with the team...again.

Look EA is Honoring the Fag four!!!!!

i6B7FD889-822D-434B-B7A9-050D1B9951AC.jpg

Keep up the good work guys! :TU:

Guest Lockhart

then he will run out of gas -get hurt again, and these same "enablers" will again make silly excuses for Shockey again disappearing on the field -5th year, same tired act.

then he will run out of gas -get hurt again, and these same "enablers" will again make silly excuses for Shockey again disappearing on the field -5th year, same tired act.

Ummm, Shockey had a high ankle sprain and a broken sternum. I'm surprised he was able to run with those injuries.

Shockey may be injury prone but that doesn't mean you should question his heart and toughness, which he has a lot of.

Oh, now I get it. Shockey gets hurt on purpose so he doesn't have to play. You are a bigger moron than I could have imagined. :LMAO:

Don't all you Shockey haters ever get tired of the same ol', same ol'? Talking about his lack of toughness and his lack of energy, etc? You're an overrated message board nerd who has never, and will never, put the team above your own desire to draw attention to your self. But, I know, you do have lots of faults and a really stupid screen name. . . :rolleyes:

Guest Carbo
Don't all you Shockey haters ever get tired of the same ol', same ol'? Talking about his lack of toughness and his lack of energy, etc? You're an overrated message board nerd who has never, and will never, put the team above your own desire to draw attention to your self. But, I know, you do have lots of faults and a really stupid screen name. . . :rolleyes:
You're giddy cute today, 420. Now we know who the catcher is in your relationship with McCauley.

You're giddy cute today, 420. Now we know who the catcher is in your relationship with McCauley.

Are you coming on to me?

Thanks but my ass is a one way street. Exit only. Look elsewhere for a love interest.

420, I have to say, I almost look forward to your new pics each week and GTAS is a classic. That's one of my favorite characters from way back.

I recall he was actually a teacher in NYC or something like that...plus it's nice for Lockhart to see his real father.

420, I have to say, I almost look forward to your new pics each week and GTAS is a classic. That's one of my favorite characters from way back.

I recall he was actually a teacher in NYC or something like that...plus it's nice for Lockhart to see his real father.

Thanks, G.

While I was growing up my Mom got me watching Wrestling. Names like Chief Jay Strongbow, Bob Backlund, Andre The Giant, Haystacks Calhoon, Freddy Blassy, Lou Albano, Tony Garea, Larry Zabisco, Hulk Hogan (he was a bad guy), the heart punch guy, and many others bring back memories. Then it just exploded and got real gay.

Jim Myers AKA George "The Animal" Steele The main behind the Animal

Jim graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Science degree. He received his Masters Degree from Central Michigan University.

Jim was a full time physical education teacher and coach at Madison High School in Madison Heights, Michigan. Jim coached football for twenty-five years, the last twelve years as the head coach. The football program was in a down swing when he became head coach. He was really happy with the story book finish of Madison being rated number one in the state of Michigan 1985 football season.

Jim started Madison’s wrestling program in 1966 and Madison won the Michigan State wrestling championship in 1969. Over the sixteen years that Jim coached wrestling Madison compiled 188 wins, 41 losses and two ties.

It can blow you mind when you think of a super wrestling star with Jim's ring persona teaching and coaching. It really goes to another level when you realize that Jim is in both the Michigan Coaches and Michigan Football Coaches Halls of Fame. Jim (George) was inducted into The WWE "Hall of Fame" (1995) and the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame (2005).

Jim has had his Screen Actors Guild card over thirty five years. He has been in many commercials and movies with a starring role in the movie "Ed Wood" which won two Academy Awards.

Jim even had success pinning Crohn's disease. Doctors say there is no known cure for Crohn's but God knows better.

Now that Jim has his health and life back things just keep getting better. How can you beat life on the beach and a successful home base business? He is involved in many charities. He also does personal appearances and motivational speaking.

Jim belongs to a very active Rotary Club and also serves on three boards that he is passionate about; the PWHF, the ARC and the MSU Space Coast Alumni Club.

Guest Lockhart

.......apparently Shockey doesn't as he still refuses to join the off-season workouts, he still gets injured every season becuase he isn't in shape and he still plays poorly in big games - one would think Shockey would grow up and become an adult and a professional - instead he has remained the hip-hop adolescent out of the U.

.......apparently Shockey doesn't as he still refuses to join the off-season workouts, he still gets injured every season becuase he isn't in shape and he still plays poorly in big games - one would think Shockey would grow up and become an adult and a professional - instead he has remained the hip-hop adolescent out of the U.

You missed my point. Go back to your Fruitty Pebbles and let the big people talk.