SportsWrath

More Lavar updates

gateb

The Faux Four couldn't count his balls and get the same number twice.

Cut big money, big time players, to replace them with either the old and done, the young and overhyped, or unproven. Nice.

Comparin our team to other teams entrenched starters is masterbation and you're making a mess on yourself in front of the whole MB.

My hope is that you do too much huffing or imbibe too much cough medicine and let other Giants fans know that you are any one of your handles. Perhaps they will be able to convince you of the error of your antagonizing position.

Too bad you devote this much energy to embarrasing yourself, you might actually have learned something about football in the time you've spent acting like a broken record.

Guest Nutty Sack

Cut big money, big time players, to replace them with either the old and done, the young and overhyped, or unproven. Nice.

Comparin our team to other teams entrenched starters is masterbation and you're making a mess on yourself in front of the whole MB.

My hope is that you do too much huffing or imbibe too much cough medicine and let other Giants fans know that you are any one of your handles. Perhaps they will be able to convince you of the error of your antagonizing position.

Too bad you devote this much energy to embarrasing yourself, you might actually have learned something about football in the time you've spent acting like a broken record.

To start with we pick the Mark bavaro knock off....Anthony Fasano out of Notre Dame. 6 foot 5 and 255 with the hands of a fly trap......and he's never been to South Beach !!

Dont forget undrafted rookies :TU: Nosebleed has said time and time again he wants this team built of undrafted rookies :confused:

Good one! thats going in my sig.

LOL!

Guest Lockhart
but what would he do with his Jeremy Shockey jersey then ?? he spent $100 dollars on it !!! :o

$100 is the amount Shockey tips the Cabana Boy for bringing him his 4 or 5 martinis each afternnon during his "Workout", before Rosie drops in to give the drunken lug a ride home.

Guest Floyd The Barber

anytime a team can upgrade multiple areas at the expense of 1 player, you have to pull the trigger...we can move Shockey, and heck, add Plaxico to the deal as well as William Joseph and we would have around 14 picks from this years draft...

Guest Lockhart
To start with we pick the Mark bavaro knock off....Anthony Fasano out of Notre Dame. 6 foot 5 and 255 with the hands of a fly trap......and he's never been to South Beach !!

Got that right -Fasano is a local kid and a hard worker, not some midwest Redneck, with a low IQ and hands of stone. Fasano is smart and a HARD worker. Shockey may be the better Athlete, but Fasano would be the better TE, in the mold of Bavaro - tough, smart and DEPENDABLE - something Shockey never has been.

anytime a team can upgrade multiple areas at the expense of 1 player, you have to pull the trigger...we can move Shockey, and heck, add Plaxico to the deal as well as William Joseph and we would have around 14 picks from this years draft...

this is a representation of the upgrad you propose...

pair-of-dice.jpg

Guest Floyd The Barber

so you roll the dice...out of the 3 players i mention in our draft day deal, not ONE of them can complete a full season without some kind of injury, punishement or aligment forcing them to miss games...

its worth the risk

so you roll the dice...out of the 3 players i mention in our draft day deal, not ONE of them can complete a full season without some kind of injury, punishement or aligment forcing them to miss games...

its worth the risk

I don't see any robots in the draft this year.

INJ's happen to every team. It's rare to have player never miss games. A gamble that is stacked way againts you. Shockey contributes to the team. This is your same argument over and over............

and over

its worth the risk

But you know that AJ Hawk or whoever the Giants would hypothetically trade for/draft would play a whole 16 game season.. How prescient of you, moron.

Guest Nutty Sack
But you know that AJ Hawk or whoever the Giants would hypothetically trade for/draft would play a whole 16 game season.. How prescient of you, moron.

Conversley we have someone who can't complete a 16 game season nor keep his head in the game for 4 quarters !! So what are we really giving up ?? Especially if we can steal away Vernon Davis as well !!

Guest Lockhart

its worth the risk

AJ Hawk would play a FULL 16 game season , which would make him equal to Plaxico and Shockey as each of them produces for a half the season at most - it would be a savings to the Giants, and an upgrade at TE with Fasano playing for 16 games - Better players, better production, at a cheaper price!

Guest Floyd The Barber

these are ideas that are too far uphauling to comprehend...

what would everyone do with there NYG Shockey and Plaxico Jerseys ??

AJ Hawk would play a FULL 16 game season , which would make him equal to Plaxico and Shockey as each of them produces for a half the season at most - it would be a savings to the Giants, and an upgrade at TE with Fasano playing for 16 games - Better players, better production, at a cheaper price!

Another lame-ass lockfag prediction. Predicting a rookie (who won't be drafted by the Giants, anyway) would play a full 16 game season. Your stupidity knows no bounds, lockfag.

Guest Nutty Sack
these are ideas that are too far uphauling to comprehend...

what would everyone do with there NYG Shockey and Plaxico Jerseys ??

That's exactly the type of mentality that is challenging the very logical suggestions of the Fab Four. Here we are days away from the draft and they are all fixated on Lavar Arrington !!

Mind boggling indeed.

Guest Carbo
Ah, see real football talk...(insert dopey Faux Four comment here...ex. "yeah our QB is that overpaid, etc."
yeah our QB is that overpaid, etc.

Guest Nutty Sack
Thanks Firstnten,

I enjoy the banter, but the repetition's of this argument's giving me a rash.

I see from the last posts that I was right, the Faux Four haven't counted up its balls properly yet.

Let's go about this in a different way G. Very simply put for the common man. Would the Giant's be better off with AJ Hawk and Vernon Davis versus those two players in South Beach or not ??

Your response will be very telling ....so be careful.

Let's go about this in a different way G. Very simply put for the common man. Would the Giant's be better off with AJ Hawk and Vernon Davis versus those two players in South Beach or not ??

Your response will be very telling ....so be careful.

That question is unanswerable. You know that. There's no guarantee that Hawk and Davis will indeed be starts in the NFL, next season or subsequent ones. Shall I bring up Tony Mandarich, Brian Bosworth, Kellen Winslow, Derek Brown and other hyped first round busts? At least Shockey and Plax have a track record of productivity. I always find it funny that the FAG 4 expect perfection of Giants' players, when they aren't even close to perfection, much less adequacy.

Would the Giant's be better off with AJ Hawk and Vernon Davis versus those two players in South Beach or not ??

That's a dopey question, since we aren't replacing #80 or #17 in the forseeable future.

So why don't you try to bait me with a question that's based in reality, like who should we draft with our first pick and why?

Guest Nutty Sack
That's a dopey question, since we aren't replacing #80 or #17 in the forseeable future.

So why don't you try to bait me with a question that's based in reality, like who should we draft with our first pick and why?

OK....go for it. I'm listening.