SportsWrath

Could Jason Pierre Paul be emerging

JackStroud

No I love Jason. I had a co-worker from Haiti who he looks exactly like him, they could be brothers. Except Frantzy (A Patriots fan) was a lot smaller. always had a smile on his face and friendly Caribbean way about him.

JPP will make the HOF if he does not get injured. He picked up that fumble yesterday and was hit so hard in the side of his thigh any normal human would have suffered an ACL, broken leg, and displaced hip.............Jason just got up jumping around and laughed...............gotta love it.

I guess when you live in perpetual sunshinbe it affects you.

My son asked me why Usain Bolt does not play for the Giants, and I had no answer for him. He should........especially now that we have no real speed WR threat, and track is off season.......If we can pay $1.6 billion for a Stadium with no roof and and looks like a York whole House Air conditioner, we can throw Bolt $10 miliion for the rest of the season.

No I love Jason. I had a co-worker form Haiti who he looks exactly like him, they could be berothers. Except Frantzy (A Patriots fan) was a lot smaller. always had a smile on his face and friendly Caribbean way about him.

JPP will make the HOF if he does not get injured. He picked up that fumble yesterday and was hit so hard in the side of his thigh any normal human would have suffered an ACL, broken leg, and displaced hip.............Jason just got up jumping around and laughed...............gotta love it.

I guess when you live in perpetual sunshinbe it affects you.

My son asked me why Usain Bolt does not play for the Giants, and I had no answer for him. He should........especially now that we have no real speed WR threat, and track is off season.......If we can pay $1.6 billion for a Stadium with no roof and and looks like a York whole House Air conditioner, we can throw Bolt $10 miliion for the rest of the season.

the dog for one is 100% in favor of exploring this. In fact, it may be worth cutting manning and signing Andres Thorkildsen (olympic gold medalist in the javelin for the very few who do not know) to take his place.

and let's not ordain JPP just yet. he had a good game, as have countless other rookies in the history of the nfl that are not currently in the HOF...

Any chance Frantzy can join the sportswrath community? the dog automatically likes a guy named Frantzy...

There's precedence for this back in the day NFL teams sought after the 100 meter champs like Bob Haynes and Homer Jones

Its very hard to keep up with guys that run 32 MPH............talk about playing a deep Tampa 2........with Bolt on the field you would have to station both your Safteys permanently in your own end zone

and dont tell me he could not catch a football.............puhleseeeeeeeees the guy can do back flips..........he's a very good athlete and could probably do anything athletic he chose too

he might break the NFL's weed policy though

But can he get off the jam, run routes, block and most of all, catch the football with a safety bearing down on him with malice in his heart? Speed is great but it's only one part of what a WR needs. If this wasn't the case, we'd have scads of track guys trying to play in the NFL. They can read contracts, look at their checkbooks and do the math. The lowest paid WR's make double or triple what the highest paid track guys do. So why don't they try? Because they can't!

There's precedence for this back in the day NFL teams sought after the 100 meter champs like Bob Haynes and Homer Jones

Its very hard to keep up with guys that run 32 MPH............talk about playing a deep Tampa 2........with Bolt on the field you would have to station both your Safteys permanently in your own end zone

and dont tell me he could not catch a football.............puhleseeeeeeeees the guy can do back flips..........he's a very good athlete and could probably do anyrhing athletic he chose too

he might break the NFL's weed policy though

and there are also olympic sprinters that tried this with very little success...the dog thinks it is a long shot to make that jump. same as when people used to say shaquille oneal or michael jordan would be great nfl players. the game is far beyond just being a great athlete. there are plenty of college receivers that have solid careers at that level and who run 4.3 forties and can't make it in the nfl.

we're not annointing him(well maybe jack is) but theres nothing wrong with being happy about 2 games in a row with 2 sacks.

the dog isn't saying you can't be happy with the progress, but jack was talking HOF, and the dog responded. relax, deep breath, JPP is making good progress. the dog isn't denying you a chance to be happy.

the dog isn't saying you can't be happy with the progress, but jack was talking HOF, and the dog responded. relax, deep breath, JPP is making good progress. the dog isn't denying you a chance to be happy.

was there really something in my post made you think i wasn't relaxed and needed a deep breath?

But can he get off the jam, run routes, block and most of all, catch the football with a safety bearing down on him with malice in his heart? Speed is great but it's only one part of what a WR needs. If this wasn't the case, we'd have scads of track guys trying to play in the NFL. They can read contracts, look at their checkbooks and do the math. The lowest paid WR's make double or triple what the highest paid track guys do. So why don't they try? Because they can't!

Renaldo Nehemiah- nuff said.

have you guys noticed Bolt is the size of Kevin Boss................he not just the fastest man who ever lived he is FNNNNNNNN HUGE and has a bad ass attitude

and no WRs are not paid Bolt money..............Bolt would only do this for fun and the challenge........Nike already pays him Alex Rodrequez type money :rolleyes:

we should have JPP who never played football either go buy Usain a Jerk Chicken dinner and sway him our way.

and there are also olympic sprinters that tried this with very little success...the dog thinks it is a long shot to make that jump. same as when people used to say shaquille oneal or michael jordan would be great nfl players. the game is far beyond just being a great athlete. there are plenty of college receivers that have solid careers at that level and who run 4.3 forties and can't make it in the nfl.

I knew four or five guys in high school with that kind of speed. Made them good high school football players, but they didn't even get a look from a major college, forget the pros. Speed in football is so overrated.

true true with the new rules where you cannot touch a WR after the 5yd mark, and the fact Bolt is twice the size and strength of any Corner in the NFL you argument makes perfect sense.NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Bob Hayes came off the track and made a mockery off the NFL as did Mercury Morris........not to mention our own big bad fast boy Homer "The Hammer" Jones.

I was at Yankee Stadium and jumped on the field after the the Giants lost to the Saints and they (Saints ) were playing chippy

Jones took his helmet off after the game and used it like a hammer to attack the entire Saints team.........Al Hirt blew the National Anthem that day on his horn......thought I would throw that in for legitimacy purposes

I think wellington traded Homer in the off season for inciting that riot...........Homer was not just fast. He was one tough mean SOB <_<

true true with the new rules where you cannot touch a WR after the 5yd mark, and the fact Bolt is twice the size and strength of any Corner in the NFL you argument makes perfect sense.NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Bob Hayes came off the track and made a mockery off the NFL as did Mercury Morris........not to mention our own big bad fast boy Homer "The Hammer" Jones.

I was at Yankee Stadium and jumped on the field after the the Giants lost to the Saints and they (Saints ) were playing chippy

Jones took his helmet off after the game and used it like a hammer to attack the entire Saints team.........Al Hirt blew the National Anthem that day on his horn......thought I would throw that in for legitimacy purposes

I think wellington traded Homer in the off season for inciting that riot...........Homer was not just fast. He was one tough mean SOB <_<

Jesus Jack, I was at that game, too. My father took me, I must have been about 12. It was the first and last bench clearing brawl I've ever seen in an NFL game. We sat upstairs, behind the Giant bench, around the 40. I remember looking down at the chaos spread all over the field, with fans, cops, officials, coaches and players all involved. And out of all that, Homer Jones stood out, swinging his helmet like he was fighting for his life........but do you remember who he was swinging his helmet at? Mike Ditka! He finished out his career that last year with the Saints. Might have even been the inaugural year for the Saints. Wasn't much past it, if not.

the dog for one is 100% in favor of exploring this. In fact, it may be worth cutting manning and signing Andres Thorkildsen (olympic gold medalist in the javelin for the very few who do not know) to take his place.

and let's not ordain JPP just yet. he had a good game, as have countless other rookies in the history of the nfl that are not currently in the HOF...

Any chance Frantzy can join the sportswrath community? the dog automatically likes a guy named Frantzy...

LOL I have not spoken to Frantzy in quite a while

we no longer work for the same company

In case you wondered all his relatives survived the quake though

I'll ask him to join...........despite coming to the USA at 21 he is a huge NFL fan.

Jesus Jack, I was at that game, too. My father took me, I must have been about 12. It was the first and last bench clearing brawl I've ever seen in an NFL game. We sat upstairs, behind the Giant bench, around the 40. I remember looking down at the chaos spread all over the field, with fans, cops, officials, coaches and players all involved. And out of all that, Homer Jones stood out, swinging his helmet like he was fighting for his life........but do you remember who he was swinging his helmet at? Mike Ditka! He finished out his career that last year with the Saints. Might have even been the inaugural year for the Saints. Wasn't much past it, if not.

Dark gray chilly day

I was about 18..........used to buy scalped tickets in the parking lot

Jones hitting anything that moved in a Saints uniform

I dropped down the 10 ft wall and a cop pulled his gun me.............I had to retreat from the mayhem fkkkkk

ahhhhhhhhhhhh stupid youth tricks LOL :rolleyes: