SportsWrath

The Lauletta series

Lughead

So you have a chance to see what you have in your back up qb..... sooooo you run run throw punt. Then I hear they where looking to see how the mechanics of how the OL was working to get it on film. I feel yet again the Giants waste a chance on seeing what their back up QB can do..... he has to know more plays than that right?

Many fans Ive talked to think this game defined Laulettas career.

Now obviously no ones knows if he will eventually take the wheel, but its way to early to say he wont. Or that if he does he will suck. Heck Elis first few games were train wrecks.

Now obviously no ones knows if he will eventually take the wheel, but its way to early to say he wont. Or that if he does he will suck. Heck Elis first few games were train wrecks.

In fairness to Eli...Warner never spotted him a 40 Burger garbage time gig.

C. Wagon

Everyone but Lauletta would be shocked if the Giants name him the starter. I don't think he going to start a game this season simply because the team is finally winning.

Definitely. He has no chance this season, or even next if they can stay above 500.

Im saying at all, ever. People think this last game means KL will never get a chance to start. Just saying its a bit to early to say that

So you have a chance to see what you have in your back up qb..... sooooo you run run throw punt. Then I hear they where looking to see how the mechanics of how the OL was working to get it on film. I feel yet again the Giants waste a chance on seeing what their back up QB can do..... he has to know more plays than that right?

They were up 40 points.

Did you want them to throw the ball more?

Whoa... Im not sure. I know he was a great QB before the injury. I have to look at his highlights as of late. (Not that the Giants are going ask me for my opinion ;) ) a number one... thats high man.

yeah st the beginning of the season Id agree but hes come around. Must be the magic of Gruden :)

What else would be more important at 1 than a QB who can take the reigns seamlessly?

yeah st the beginning of the season Id agree but hes come around. Must be the magic of Gruden :)

What else would be more important at 1 than a QB who can take the reigns seamlessly?

Yeah, good point.... Ill have to see where the Giants finish in the draft. But if he playing like he did a few year ago. I say do it