SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BronxRik

:clap:

I called it last week and people thought I was nuts. 9-7 here we come.

While not impossible, its hard to imagine this team running the table.... we lost 7 for a myriad of reasons... I take solace in the fact there arent any sure fire QBs in this upcoming draft.... although Bosa would change this defense the same way Barkley changed the offense.

A good win for the team and a confidence booster.

It really is amazing how Jamon Brown has come in and has impacted the play of the offensive line just enough that we can score points now. I think he has been the critical change these last two games and the real test is Philadelphia.

I really want this team to run the board and win every game going forward as unlikely as that sounds with all the problems we still have.

Did anyone see the Philly game? Saints destroyed them. Shoved that thing on their helmets right up Philly's ass. Smoked 'em like Cheech and Chong hitting a bong. They are nothing like last year's team.

I'm surprised how bad the Eagles, Jags, Packers and Falcons are doing this year.

I guess the Falcons have the excuse that their IR is full by week 5.

The Eagles, Jags and Packers don't have too many though.

Eagles just have the dreaded superbowl hangover for some reason although they are still the same young core, you cant tell me Sproles(sp) is the cog that's missing.

Jags are seeing what life if like when Bortles has to carry a team without a RB threat and the defence not getting it done all the time.

Packers are just weird though, they have a lot of talent across the board but just play down so often.