SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, Game 4 ALDS

njsmalls

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Put that in your address bar and press enter. It's fun. It'll distract you from the choke for a while.

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Ya think?

Im just sick over this. What makes it worse is after the loss in game 4 I walk into a local Starbucks and some chick I dont like who flirts with me looks at an angle and says "Rough day?"

So, I try to play it off and she wont let go of it (Shes a Yankees fan too but who the hell wants to be called out like that?) and keeps asking me how i feel. I felt like biting her arm.

There's like a whole story but Im too pissed off to tell it right now.

Im just sick over this. What makes it worse is after the loss in game 4 I walk into a local Starbucks and some chick I dont like who flirts with me looks at an angle and says "Rough day?"

So, I try to play it off and she wont let go of it (Shes a Yankees fan too but who the hell wants to be called out like that?) and I felt like biting her arm.

You should hit it like the Yanks line-up....,er.....nevermind.

I'll be ill from this until spring training again. I'm getting real fucking tired of this.

You ans me both...Its like they have this mentality of "Everyone is scared of us." Hey Yanks...No one is scared of you guys anymore.